Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Voda Vosa

First Post
The mage seems delighted that another victim..ehm bold adventurer had presented itself before him, as he was making his way outside. "Kurnos is it then? I sense you seek a purpose, I might be able to give you one, trail after us; I'll meet you outside." Having said that, the mage disappears behind the door, with the others in tow.

Those interested in the adventure, follow Vermitrax to Undearneath the Undeath!

Dekana

Explorer
Deva looks up at all the commotion and spots familiar face in the entrance. Waving her over he holds the chair for Jezebel.

"Hello, again. What can I get you?"
After bringing the drinks over
"What have you been doing since we parted?"
"I'm sorry? I don't believe we've met..." Ilse responds with some confusion. She does take the seat, however.

Vermitrax's eyes catch on the newcomers quickly, with predatory ease. "You and you" he says, pointing in turns at Ilse and Boris, "Come, I have a proposition for you, young ones. Time is at the essence, hurry."
Ilse turns to Vermitrax and nods, but she remains seated for the moment. She returns her gaze to Cyr.

[sblock=Voda Vosa]Ilse can't actually go adventuring yet until one of my game's wraps up. Is it okay if she catches up with the party?[/sblock]

"What do you mean we haven't met. You're Jezebel, aren't you? We fought that warlock on Kythira...hmmm...did I get reborn in the meantime?"
muses the invoker to himself
"no...I don't think so, I'm still in this weak body, Sky Lord still thunders in my blood..."

""No, it must be some mistake then. Just one of those things when I meet someone I thought I knew from before. It happens in thousands of lifetimes. My apologies lady..." he bows
"I am Cyr Iannes at your service. May I know your name?"

Dekana

Explorer
"No, I don't think you're mistaken" squeaks Ilse in a low voice. She's clearly very excited by Cyr's report, but she's struggling to keep her passion under control.
"My name is Ilse - Jezebel is my sister. Please, I haven't seen her in years. Would you let me know how she fared? Was she in good health? Did anyone travel with her? Do you know where she headed after Kythira?"

Something slightly odd occurs as Ilse speaks. An aura of barely-visible color appears around the tiefling's shoulders. When Jezebel is mentioned, the aura changes to a vibrant display of green and pastoral colors. It slowly fades away as Ilse forces herself to speak calmly to Cyr.

"Unfortunately, I didn't know her very well, I got in the middle of the group by accident, following Sky Lords instructions. They were hunting for some relic and, since I helped them some, graciously allowed me to follow them into the ruins I was looking for.

There..."

OOC: To sum up: We woke up under attack by hellspawn-thing archers. We followed them to a ravine, where we found Dhakanmirr and Hekthesh, and beat everyone up. Then we marched the whole day to get to this dungeon. Inside, we got knocked about by a cave-in trap, quickly destroyed some shadows after they destroyed some skeletons, negotiated with eladrin king, fought our way through Hekthesh's ambush, and then stopped Dhakanmirr's ritual, killed Hekthesh, and a boatload of shadow minions.

"I remained on the island for some time, so I lost track of who did what afterwards. I'm sorry, I cannot be of more help."

Luinnar

First Post
"No, I don't think you're mistaken" squeaks Ilse in a low voice. She's clearly very excited by Cyr's report, but she's struggling to keep her passion under control.
"My name is Ilse - Jezebel is my sister. Please, I haven't seen her in years. Would you let me know how she fared? Was she in good health? Did anyone travel with her? Do you know where she headed after Kythira?"

Something slightly odd occurs as Ilse speaks. An aura of barely-visible color appears around the tiefling's shoulders. When Jezebel is mentioned, the aura changes to a vibrant display of green and pastoral colors. It slowly fades away as Ilse forces herself to speak calmly to Cyr.
I think she fell off a boat of something. Sharpe says, walking over. They were starting to douse the fires, not as exciting outside now.

Hi, my name is Sharpe! You don't know me, and I don't know you, but we did in parallel universes!

Don't worry, your sister may come back someday now that they rediscovered blackguards. Someone has to die though....
He says thoughtfully.

You want me to feed anyone to my pet dragon?

OOC: Sharpe is my 3rd character, Draglin is descended from Alnar the Sorcerer who fought with Jezebel ;)

Grimmjow

First Post
Enter: Alek Spellfury

A new person enters The Hanged Man Tavern; a young man, in his mid twenties. He wears no armor and carries no weapons, just cloths, as if he was on a pilgrimage. His shirt and pants are torn, suggesting that he has been traveling for some time now. As he steps into the light of the fireplace, you can see a tattoo on his arm, a dragon.

He looks around, looking for a place to sit.

OOC: This is my guy. Im new to this and just trying to get a feel for how this works. He's not approved yet, just wanted to get a feel for it. PC:Alek Spellfury - L4W Wiki

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax re enters the tavern, pushing the newcomer aside. His black eyes search for Sharpe and Kamotz, and also Prime. He spots the bard and walks to him. "Hurry, we must depart as soon as possible, ready your things and your pet."
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] Ready!

Grimmjow

First Post
Alek pulls himself together, looks around for the one who just struck him. He stares just long enough so that he will remeber the one who was so rude to him. He then walks calmly over to the bar, orders a drink, and begins to drink from it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases