Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

WEContact

First Post
”Good heavens, I wouldn't dream of saying such a thing.” says Max. ”though perhaps in a bit of hick overeagerness, one may gloss over the detail that a generalization must neccesarily lack the fine grain detail that would distinguish the inevitable exceptions. If I may, I'll rephrase the controversial statement as such: Not to put a too fine point on it, at the end of the day, all things considered, one must admit that, in broad terms, the local populace of Daunton in it's majority, would consider a rusty chainmail to be a fine attire for a court ball”
Ignatz ignores Sheng entirely and unintentionally- every ounce of his mental prowess is bent on parsing the enormous word sandwich that Max has just given him to chew on, and he simply doesn't have any neurons available to register anything else said to him. He continues to frown at Max, but puzzlement breaks up his stormy countenance. His threatening posture is compromised by a slight slouch as he thinks.

"Uh... vhat."

VanderLegion

First Post
Vander hops off of Evan's head and flies over to land on Ignatz's instead. He peers down into the barbarians eyes. "I think he just said that citizens of Dauntaun have no class. Or maybe no sense of fashion." The pixie shrugs his shoulders.

jbear

First Post
Still chortling away Kane hops to his feet and moves over to the scene. He scoops his arm under Ignatz's arm and tugs him towards the bar. "C-can I offer y-you a d-drink, m-matey? I th-think you are all c-class!"

WEContact

First Post
Vander hops off of Evan's head and flies over to land on Ignatz's instead. He peers down into the barbarians eyes. "I think he just said that citizens of Dauntaun have no class. Or maybe no sense of fashion." The pixie shrugs his shoulders.
"MY HAT!" Ignatz, startled, pulls his hat off of his head (revealing a beautiful mane of lustrous black hair) and shakes it vigorously, trying to dislodge the pixie on it. Assuming he's successful, (I can't think of any reason why Vander would want to hang on) he glares at Vander, and pulls his magnificent hat back on. "Leedle vun," he says, "Hy like hyu, but dun touch my hat." He wags a finger demonstratively, his anger fading quickly along with his surprise. It's clear his hat is in no danger, after all. He grins, turning to Kane as he approaches. "Dot sounds great, but hy tink ve's got to go vit dot fella." He tugs Kane toward the door instead, and keeps talking. "Matey, hyu called me? Ho! Dot takes me back! Hyu know ennybody in Bacarte? Hy used to vork down dot vay."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer takes a final drink from her flagon before running upstairs to gather her gear. She reappears shortly, armed and armored and equipped for another journey into the unknown. She heads out through the tavern door without looking back to join the group with Evan.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=92704]Grimmjow[/MENTION]
OOC: , I have 8th level half elf starpact warlock free in the tavern, more controller then striker...and also there is another 8th level controller deva invoker [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] - I realize they are a bit above party level, but can be ready in a day or two...

Keep in mind if you don't find anyone...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases