Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

FourMonos

First Post
Alek pulls himself together, looks around for the one who just struck him. He stares just long enough so that he will remeber the one who was so rude to him. He then walks calmly over to the bar, orders a drink, and begins to drink from it.

The barkeep places the ordered drink on the bar but doesn't slide it to the newcomer just yet.

"Greetings, friend. Just so you know, here in the Hanged Man, it's common practice to announce yourself and your purpose. Separates the people looking for work from those looking to hire."

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: The hunt for the lich begins...

[sblock=Vermitrax]
Come now Vermitrax. I am ready for you. Prove yourself. Come to the cemetery to the mausoleum shrouded in shadows. My minions await you. The lich laughs in a sinister tone, slowing fading away to silence.
[/sblock]

ooc: all members of the adventure: The hunt for Vlastoes report to this thread. Please let Vermitrax start the thread first as he is the one to lead you to your death :)

Adventure Roster
Vermitrax (Voda Vosa)
Sharpe (Luinnar)
Dox (Stonegod)
Drew (MetaVoid)
Prime (Someone)
Kamotz (CaBaNa)

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: To sum up: We woke up under attack by hellspawn-thing archers. We followed them to a ravine, where we found Dhakanmirr and Hekthesh, and beat everyone up. Then we marched the whole day to get to this dungeon. Inside, we got knocked about by a cave-in trap, quickly destroyed some shadows after they destroyed some skeletons, negotiated with eladrin king, fought our way through Hekthesh's ambush, and then stopped Dhakanmirr's ritual, killed Hekthesh, and a boatload of shadow minions.
OOC: Ahh, the good old days. :) I'd give xp I could.

"I remained on the island for some time, so I lost track of who did what afterwards. I'm sorry, I cannot be of more help."

"I... I see. It's been so long since I've seen her, myself. My sister always did have a... bossy streak. I can see why she became an adventurer. Perhaps I'll meet her during my own travels. Thank you kindly for the information, Mr. Cyr."

I think she fell off a boat of something. Sharpe says, walking over. They were starting to douse the fires, not as exciting outside now.

Hi, my name is Sharpe! You don't know me, and I don't know you, but we did in parallel universes!

Don't worry, your sister may come back someday now that they rediscovered blackguards. Someone has to die though....
He says thoughtfully.

You want me to feed anyone to my pet dragon?
Ilse narrows her eyes and regards Sharpe as either a con-man or a fool. She replies, "If that is a joke, it is in poor taste.
Well, Sharpe does appear mostly harmless, at least. Ilse sighs and relaxes her expression. "My name is Ilse. It's a pleasure, Mr. Sharpe. So tell me, how close were we in our previous lives?"

Grimmjow

First Post
The barkeep places the ordered drink on the bar but doesn't slide it to the newcomer just yet.

"Greetings, friend. Just so you know, here in the Hanged Man, it's common practice to announce yourself and your purpose. Separates the people looking for work from those looking to hire."

"I understand" replies Alek "My name is Alek Spellfurry. My reason for coming to this place to seek knowledge of an ancient dragon, while my reason to coming to this bar is for a drink. So if you don't mind...." Alek nods at the drink the bartender is holding.

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
Sound of Stone pushes the doors open and scuttles in from the outside. The cracks in his carapace look fresh, and worse than anyone has seen them before - although they also appear to be healing.

Scuttling on his insectile legs, the Thri-kreen hunter heads for the bar and exchanges a small coin for a container of drink.

OOC:
L6 (or near enough to) Thri-kreen Monk, always looking for action...

Luinnar

First Post
Ilse narrows her eyes and regards Sharpe as either a con-man or a fool. She replies, "If that is a joke, it is in poor taste.
Well, Sharpe does appear mostly harmless, at least. Ilse sighs and relaxes her expression. "My name is Ilse. It's a pleasure, Mr. Sharpe. So tell me, how close were we in our previous lives?"
Sharpe's eyes glaze over for a moment and he speaks We had an adventure together...but we were different classes... and alignments....We were around the same level...The sky is blue...I like pie...

Hey is that a dragon eating a electronic device?
Sharpe says, pointing to the dragon he rode in on who just swallowed a piece of metal.

"No problem." Cyr nods to the girl

"This bard is loud and has ideas of conquest, but what he says about other lives...I've seen strange things in my lives so it's not imposible they have met before. Maybe we did too, I...we just don't remember it."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax calls out. "Kamotz, Sharpe, to me. Search for Prime and Drew, and any other you judge capable of handling the undead. We'll need all the help we can get. Promise them gold, artefacts, whatever." he says. "I'll wait for you at the gates of the city."

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: so now that i've introduced myself, what do i have to do to go on an adventure. My guy hasn't been approved yet so i know i cannot get XP and stuff but i'd still like to play through an adventure to see how to works.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: You wait for the next adventure for your level to start. You try to join it (as it is your first character, you'll likely be in if it is a low-level adventure). You don`t need to be approved to enter an adventure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases