Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Sasahara

First Post
"My thanks, Kamotz! I wish you well in your search for restless dead to return to their slumber."

Esraethan returns to his wine. He appears a little nervous at the impending war, but covers it well.

Walking Dad

First Post
Vimak Stonecarver, Goliath Runepriest 5

"Well met. I needed timeto contemplate. The end of my last adventure didn't felt very heroic..."

[sblock=ooc]
4th level version below. Will update the sheet soon.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak
Perception: 15 Insight: 19 Normal Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 17 Reflex 16 Will 18
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw:
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Word of Diminishment, Word of Binding, Lightning Damage
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Deny CA Bonus, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
A somber look falls over Halleck, who steps away from a larger group. "Good Vimak, let me tell you a story of my homeland. I come from Allaria. 500 years ago, demons invaded my continent. The people endured years of fighting before the demons were finally defeated, but at such a cost: the towns destroyed, the earth scorched, nearly all the young dead. And when it was all said and done, most men left for this place."

"That outcome, for certain, did not feel heroic--Especially not for my ancestors who stayed behind; but, it was those who stayed to rebuild who were real heroes. Sometimes, being a hero doesn't feel like it. But if you face the challenges of life head on, not backing down to the difficult, no true man can call you anything but a hero."

Walking Dad

First Post

"Yes, we saved a boy and battled an 'infection' in the sewers, but the victory still had a bad aftertaste."

[sblock=ooc]

stonegod, it was as very cool adventure and an appropriate end.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak
Saving Throw:
Encounter Powers: Rune of Mending 2/2, Stone’s Endurance, Flames of Purity, Symbol of Wrath Reversed
Daily Powers: Rune of Endless Fire, Shield of Sacrifice, Deny CA Bonus, Extra Lightning Damage.

Condition:

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
Listening to Vimek, Brenwar comments, "That is how it goes sometimes, adventuring doesn't always leave one feeling heroic. However, saving a child sounds like a noble deed."

Walking Dad

First Post

"Perhaps you are right and I should concentrate more on the good parts of that adventure..."

[sblock=ooc]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Vimak
Saving Throw:

Condition:

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz takes in Artemis, You remind me of an old friend, Kamotz. the shifter bashes his fist against his breast plate, and beams, I've always wanted to do that.

Fyrm

First Post
Kamotz takes in Artemis, You remind me of an old friend, Kamotz. the shifter bashes his fist against his breast plate, and beams, I've always wanted to do that.
After seeing this display, Mercurial laughs. Shifting into a near carbon copy of Kamotz, he repeats the action. I can see why. it's fun.

Donutboy

First Post
A tiefling enters the tavern, and heads towards the bar counter. He lays 1 silver piece on the counter. The bartender asks, "What would you like?". The tiefling points to a jug of ale, and the bartender brings it over. The tiefling takes a seat in the corner, facing the entire bar with a suspicious gaze.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases