D&D 4th Edition Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man - Page 256

+ Log in or register to post
Page 256 of 294 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
    Alek pulls himself together, looks around for the one who just struck him. He stares just long enough so that he will remeber the one who was so rude to him. He then walks calmly over to the bar, orders a drink, and begins to drink from it.
    The barkeep places the ordered drink on the bar but doesn't slide it to the newcomer just yet.

"Greetings, friend. Just so you know, here in the Hanged Man, it's common practice to announce yourself and your purpose. Separates the people looking for work from those looking to hire."

Defender (Lvl 8)

Blog Entries

Ignore dimsdale
    ooc: The hunt for the lich begins...

Vermitrax

Come now Vermitrax. I am ready for you. Prove yourself. Come to the cemetery to the mausoleum shrouded in shadows. My minions await you. The lich laughs in a sinister tone, slowing fading away to silence.

ooc: all members of the adventure: The hunt for Vlastoes report to this thread. Please let Vermitrax start the thread first as he is the one to lead you to your death

Adventure Roster
    Vermitrax (Voda Vosa)
    Sharpe (Luinnar)
    Dox (Stonegod)
    Drew (MetaVoid)
    Prime (Someone)
    Kamotz (CaBaNa)
    Characters: Kruk (Lvl 11), Max (Lvl 11), Lerrick (Lvl 6)

Scout (Lvl 6)

Ignore Dekana
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaVoid View Post
    OOC: To sum up: We woke up under attack by hellspawn-thing archers. We followed them to a ravine, where we found Dhakanmirr and Hekthesh, and beat everyone up. Then we marched the whole day to get to this dungeon. Inside, we got knocked about by a cave-in trap, quickly destroyed some shadows after they destroyed some skeletons, negotiated with eladrin king, fought our way through Hekthesh's ambush, and then stopped Dhakanmirr's ritual, killed Hekthesh, and a boatload of shadow minions.
    OOC: Ahh, the good old days. I'd give xp I could.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaVoid View Post
    "I remained on the island for some time, so I lost track of who did what afterwards. I'm sorry, I cannot be of more help."

"I... I see. It's been so long since I've seen her, myself. My sister always did have a... bossy streak. I can see why she became an adventurer. Perhaps I'll meet her during my own travels. Thank you kindly for the information, Mr. Cyr."

Quote Originally Posted by Luinnar View Post
    I think she fell off a boat of something. Sharpe says, walking over. They were starting to douse the fires, not as exciting outside now.

Hi, my name is Sharpe! You don't know me, and I don't know you, but we did in parallel universes!

Don't worry, your sister may come back someday now that they rediscovered blackguards. Someone has to die though....
    He says thoughtfully.

You want me to feed anyone to my pet dragon?
    Ilse narrows her eyes and regards Sharpe as either a con-man or a fool. She replies, "If that is a joke, it is in poor taste.
    Well, Sharpe does appear mostly harmless, at least. Ilse sighs and relaxes her expression. "My name is Ilse. It's a pleasure, Mr. Sharpe. So tell me, how close were we in our previous lives?"
    close the world, .txEn eht nepo

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Grimmjow
    Quote Originally Posted by FourMonos View Post
    The barkeep places the ordered drink on the bar but doesn't slide it to the newcomer just yet.

"Greetings, friend. Just so you know, here in the Hanged Man, it's common practice to announce yourself and your purpose. Separates the people looking for work from those looking to hire."
    "I understand" replies Alek "My name is Alek Spellfurry. My reason for coming to this place to seek knowledge of an ancient dragon, while my reason to coming to this bar is for a drink. So if you don't mind...." Alek nods at the drink the bartender is holding.
    Last edited by Grimmjow; Thursday, 30th August, 2012 at 05:42 AM.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore rb780nm
    Sound of Stone pushes the doors open and scuttles in from the outside. The cracks in his carapace look fresh, and worse than anyone has seen them before - although they also appear to be healing.

Scuttling on his insectile legs, the Thri-kreen hunter heads for the bar and exchanges a small coin for a container of drink.

OOC:
    L6 (or near enough to) Thri-kreen Monk, always looking for action...

Quote Originally Posted by Dekana View Post
    Ilse narrows her eyes and regards Sharpe as either a con-man or a fool. She replies, "If that is a joke, it is in poor taste.
    Well, Sharpe does appear mostly harmless, at least. Ilse sighs and relaxes her expression. "My name is Ilse. It's a pleasure, Mr. Sharpe. So tell me, how close were we in our previous lives?"
    Sharpe's eyes glaze over for a moment and he speaks We had an adventure together...but we were different classes... and alignments....We were around the same level...The sky is blue...I like pie...

Hey is that a dragon eating a electronic device?
    Sharpe says, pointing to the dragon he rode in on who just swallowed a piece of metal.
    My PBP characters: http://tinyurl.com/yy9skz2

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Ignore MetaVoid
    "No problem." Cyr nods to the girl

"This bard is loud and has ideas of conquest, but what he says about other lives...I've seen strange things in my lives so it's not imposible they have met before. Maybe we did too, I...we just don't remember it."

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Voda Vosa
    Vermitrax calls out. "Kamotz, Sharpe, to me. Search for Prime and Drew, and any other you judge capable of handling the undead. We'll need all the help we can get. Promise them gold, artefacts, whatever." he says. "I'll wait for you at the gates of the city."
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Grimmjow
    OOC: so now that i've introduced myself, what do i have to do to go on an adventure. My guy hasn't been approved yet so i know i cannot get XP and stuff but i'd still like to play through an adventure to see how to works.

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Velmont
    OOC: You wait for the next adventure for your level to start. You try to join it (as it is your first character, you'll likely be in if it is a low-level adventure). You don`t need to be approved to enter an adventure.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 256 of 294 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... LastLast