D&D 4th Edition Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man - Page 268

What's on your mind?

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore WEContact
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    Good heavens, I wouldn't dream of saying such a thing. says Max. though perhaps in a bit of hick overeagerness, one may gloss over the detail that a generalization must neccesarily lack the fine grain detail that would distinguish the inevitable exceptions. If I may, I'll rephrase the controversial statement as such: Not to put a too fine point on it, at the end of the day, all things considered, one must admit that, in broad terms, the local populace of Daunton in it's majority, would consider a rusty chainmail to be a fine attire for a court ball
    Ignatz ignores Sheng entirely and unintentionally- every ounce of his mental prowess is bent on parsing the enormous word sandwich that Max has just given him to chew on, and he simply doesn't have any neurons available to register anything else said to him. He continues to frown at Max, but puzzlement breaks up his stormy countenance. His threatening posture is compromised by a slight slouch as he thinks.

"Uh... vhat."

Vander hops off of Evan's head and flies over to land on Ignatz's instead. He peers down into the barbarians eyes. "I think he just said that citizens of Dauntaun have no class. Or maybe no sense of fashion." The pixie shrugs his shoulders.
    Vander (Pixie Monk 6), Graven (Warforged Swordmage|Wizard 3), Everlin (Human Skald 3)

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore jbear
    Still chortling away Kane hops to his feet and moves over to the scene. He scoops his arm under Ignatz's arm and tugs him towards the bar. "C-can I offer y-you a d-drink, m-matey? I th-think you are all c-class!"
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

Gallant (Lvl 3)

26035 Moulton Parkway #140, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore CrimsonFlameWielder
    Evan waits for a lull in the action, stepping back toward the entrance (but out of the ways of the seemingly constantly opening doors).

"When you all are ready to leave, meet me outside."

OOC: When your character is ready to start the adventure, follow Evan outside by going to the new adventure thread: [Adventure] He Chained Their Minds

Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore WEContact
    Quote Originally Posted by VanderLegion View Post
    Vander hops off of Evan's head and flies over to land on Ignatz's instead. He peers down into the barbarians eyes. "I think he just said that citizens of Dauntaun have no class. Or maybe no sense of fashion." The pixie shrugs his shoulders.
    "MY HAT!" Ignatz, startled, pulls his hat off of his head (revealing a beautiful mane of lustrous black hair) and shakes it vigorously, trying to dislodge the pixie on it. Assuming he's successful, (I can't think of any reason why Vander would want to hang on) he glares at Vander, and pulls his magnificent hat back on. "Leedle vun," he says, "Hy like hyu, but dun touch my hat." He wags a finger demonstratively, his anger fading quickly along with his surprise. It's clear his hat is in no danger, after all. He grins, turning to Kane as he approaches. "Dot sounds great, but hy tink ve's got to go vit dot fella." He tugs Kane toward the door instead, and keeps talking. "Matey, hyu called me? Ho! Dot takes me back! Hyu know ennybody in Bacarte? Hy used to vork down dot vay."

Vander follows Evan out the door after being dislodged by Ignatz and picks a random horse, flying up and perching on the horn of the saddle.
    Vander (Pixie Monk 6), Graven (Warforged Swordmage|Wizard 3), Everlin (Human Skald 3)

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore jbear
    "H? Yes, I kn-now H. She's a g-good f-friend. B-but she's n-not from B-bacarte."

Kane heads out the door with Ignatz.
    'I am a predator...the predator improves the race...I kill but not out of hate.'
    Frank Herbert: Emperor God of Dune

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Phoenix8008
    My communities:

Kama'zer takes a final drink from her flagon before running upstairs to gather her gear. She reappears shortly, armed and armored and equipped for another journey into the unknown. She heads out through the tavern door without looking back to join the group with Evan.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Grimmjow
    OOC: hey guys im sorry but that wizard aint coming.. so we need two people now

the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Neurotic
    @Grimmjow
    OOC: , I have 8th level half elf starpact warlock free in the tavern, more controller then striker...and also there is another 8th level controller deva invoker @MetaVoid - I realize they are a bit above party level, but can be ready in a day or two...

Keep in mind if you don't find anyone...

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 268 of 298 FirstFirst ... 168218258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276277278 ... LastLast