[Adventrue] Lord Ogglebottoms Odd Tasks II: The Mysterious Imlach Island

DMDanW

First Post
Too bad you have real life :p

I mostly was able to do the whole pbp thing while at work, but unfortunately we recently moved offices, and instead of having a private offices, we are now all in an "open concept" office with no walls or partitions, as I am in the middle of a sea of my co-workers. Privacy - gone. On the bright side, productivity may increase since I guess I will now be expected to actually work all day :.-(

Approved. @DMDanW - how many DM credits are you owed? let me know and I'll approve them too

The adventure ran for 12 months, so whatever 12 months of DM credits is worth I'll take.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: That is enough XP for Gloom to level to level 5. I'll spend 1 DM credit I have to give Gloom an extra 334 xp and 466 gp, and that will allow him to be 6th level.

Grand total: 5404 XP and 4714 GP

Thanks for the game DMDawn, it was a good one. And I can understand that RL sometimes eat all your time.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martelai spends some time on the island studying kruthiks and their anatomy, writing treatise on it and fashining an armor and amulet out of kruthik queen's hide. Using one of her pincers he creates a rod, glowing strange silvery light at times. At other times it gives off heat and menacing red glow.

Out of it's head, there is now strange bug like helm over warlocks face and small spider clutches at his neck.

OOC: Sorry for getting this out of history, just for my reference :)

Thank you DMDanW for running this, renau1g for judging and all players for good experience :)

Remove ads