Basic Questions on Living 4th

evilbob

Explorer
Yup! I think the general rule is that anything that is officially released by WotC is allowed, unless it has been specifically excluded. I can't recall if there's a waiting period for stuff anymore or not, but the PHB3 has been out a while, so everything in it is a-ok. I think the charter thread (sticky-ed) has more information on what is and is not allowed.

LadyLaw

First Post
I believe there is still a wait period of 1 month after publication except in the case of errata, which is active immediately. PHB3 is definitely in the clear. The new Psionic Power book I picked up yesterday, however, I have to be patient with. *cackles maniacally*

Fragsie

Explorer
Could I ask that anything you add to the setting via your characters history go into the wiki, the only reason that there isn't anything on the shardminds there already is because there haven't been any (or many) yet and no one has developed the race within the setting. If you like I will have a look at yours and the other characters sheets and see if there is anything greco-roman that fits and can be translated to a Shifting Seas feel.

Remove ads