CMG DMing Chat session archival thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Looking forward to having you there and hearing some of your insights on things, PC. :)

Adventure hooks always seem to be tricky to handle. I think we'll deal with that subject, too. ;)

Last edited:

Wolf72

Explorer
EEK!

be warned, Mark likes to put ya work ... :)

not that it's a bad thing, but some of us can be a wee bit rusty or slow ... or manage to get themselves kicked out of the chat by flooding it :rolleyes:

next one is ... 4-11-02; 2000hrs eastern

Crothian

First Post
How was yesterday's session? Anyone keep a log of it? With the boards out I totally forgot about it and I'm kicking myself because I really wanted to be there. Argh, I can't believe I forgot it. :mad:

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
I can't believe I forgot about this! And to think I wasted the evening playing Diablo II. Ah, well. I should be able to come to the next one.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Fast Learner said:
It was good fun, and we put together a fun little encounter at the end. Not sure if there was a log.

Glad everyone had a good time. I'm cleaning up the chat log, for brevity and clarity, but it is a huge task. I should have it done later in the week (sometime) and will post it in this continuing thread. :)

I'm also putting together the encounter(s) that were devised and hope to have those before the next session. :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases