CMG DMing Chat session archival thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
The topic we will explore Mon, Dec 30th 7pm central US will be Magic Item Creation: Striking a Balance

If you do not think that you will be able to attend, please feel free to post questions here. We will try to address them in the round table discussion during the session. Attendance is always best, since you may have follow up questions that spring from the answers. :)

If you have suggestions for future topics that you would like to see addressed, please also post those in this thread. Some of the future topics will include DM Tools: Making Effective Maps, DM Tools: Using Counters and Miniatures and Running an Online Game via Chat Channels

I hope to see you there! :)

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
do something productive before the year ends, spend a night chatting with us!

magic item goodness in store....

:)

Maldur

First Post
Ill see if I can show up, but I doubt it (as I have to work tuesday)

Cant think of any questions though?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
With any luck will have a nice little announcement to include, and perhaps some prizes to give away. If things work out, be sure to be ready to crunch some numbers, by way of setting market values for magic items. I think that'll be a good way to have some fun, eh? Perhaps for some PDF copies, maybe some "Davis Originals"... ;)

Maldur

First Post
I would love to show up, but my alarm clock is set on 5:30 if I need to go to work, so I cant really sit through a chat at 2:30.

And I cant sleep before that as my brother Bday is monday (party:))

Its a shame Im getting more curious as to what the announcement is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases