CMG DMing Chat session archival thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Jester

Legend
tonight! one night only (not really)

mark makes a rare appearance(well, he is acyually around a lot)

to answer all you questions(well, those involving d.m.ing)

for only $39.95!(it's actually free )

Fast Learner

First Post
Ah, so it's tonight at 7pm Central, eh? That would be:

5pm Pacific
6pm Mountain
7pm Central
8pm Eastern
1am GMT

(A public service, not a bump!)

alsih2o

First Post
the above post by jester is actually be me, for some reason, ever since he visited my computer prefers to log in as him occasionally :mad:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
This chat session was much more of a round table event. Lots of interesting conversation regarding DMing and adding new material beyond the Core Rules. I'll have a transcript added to this thread sometime in the near future, of course. Thanks to everyone who attended and the next session will be Monday November 18th at 7pm central. Feel free to add some topic suggestions to this thread. :)

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
this one was a lot less structured, but definetely as useful.

i am hoping the trend continues towards treating each subject more in depth....makes it all easier to absorb don't you know

it was nice to know my gaming group and i aren't alone in a lot of our habits, and to se how we were different :)

thanks again to mark :)

Crothian

First Post
Okay, I'm zero for two on these things. One of these days I'm going to remember or En World will be operational and I'll be able to read the thread and remind myself. So, when't the next on?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Depending on the topics that need to be covered, and the size of the turnout for the particular chat, we'll continue to oscilate between formally moderated chat sessions, informal question and answer periods and full-fledged round-table events. I think they will all serve to help us as DMs. :)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases