[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Psiren Int 5 Awe 7 Wil 7

"I'm in if we all are or we could give me a moment to rumage through on of the mooks heads, just to make sure this isn't a wild Duck chase."

Psiren
at least has the grace to grimace at her own pun.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Psiren Int 5 Awe 7 Wil 7

Psiren rushes across the convention centre, as soon as one of the duck men is insight she reaches out her mind through the matrix of her suit.

ooc Cue sexy girl running shots and a light show round her head yay a 6! I'll read the most important looking one (looks like a mallard I'd guess...).

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

"Hurry up! The sooner we got this Zookeper, the better."
A-K urges Psiren to make haste.
[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Psiren rushes across the convention centre, as soon as one of the duck men is insight she reaches out her mind through the matrix of her suit.

Mind Reading: 6 vs ?? --> Major Success

[sblock=A memory]
Several hours ago, the duckthug stood in an empty warehouse in New Hope City with ten other men. Each of the men were loaned by a local crime bosses* to do a series of jobs. After waiting for several minutes, a man dressed as a "Zoo Keeper**" and several men dressed in a 'cybornetic' duck suits who called themselves Cluster Duck.

The leader of the Cluster Ducks mentioned that they will be using prototypes of a special weapon that were deliberately hampered. After the job was complete, each of the represented syndicates would be given chance to bid on the fully functional weapons. One of the thugs then threatened the Cluster Duck and was duckified.

The Cluster Duck leader then explained the job. There would be three assault teams.

Team one was to attack the Hero Convention and take out as many super heroes. Team two ("Zoo Keeper" and several Cluster Ducks) were to obtain several items of importance. The Cluster Duck leader was going to lead team three against another target.

They were to regroup at the warehouse after the first job was completed.

* The "Mallard" was a member of the Orange Syndicate.
** It doesn't seem like the Zoo-Keeper was the mastermind and it seems like the "Zoo Keeper" was a last minute decision for an alias.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

Still on the way to the zoo, but after Psiren mentioned the warehouse:

"Can someone please explain me why we are still on the way to the zoo, when we have a lead to this warehouse?"

ooc: Can we read the 'A memory' sblock?

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
OCC: Post Mostly Redacted/RETCONNED (due to redo on next page).

Since the info was shared off panel, you can read the "A memory" sblock.

Last edited:

Remove ads