[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Xokzatle moves to the World of Birds section and tries to find any information about the zoo keeper or other odd things happening in the zoo.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
LA Zoo, Crackshot and Arac-Knight
Crackshot and Arac-knight approach the alligator feeding zoo keeper, as he stands near the railing with a duck in hand. "Hey, you two aren't supposed to be on this pier while I'm feeding Reggie!"

LA Zoo, Xokzatle

Xokzatle sneaks into the World of Birds theater's backstage area. Behind the stage's fascade, there are two small buildings, and a small tool shed. One of the buildings consists of a small aviary, housing the show's 'avian performers', who are currently being tended to by one of the zoo's keepers.

In the other building, houses a small prop room small room, a rest room, a green room, and a locker room that is flanked by two dressing rooms dressing rooms. The lockers are labled, and Xokzatle quickly finds the locker belonging to the 'zoo keeper,' however the locker is locked.

The warehouse
Psiren read's the minds of the ducks. The thoughts of all of the ducks, except for one, consists almost entirely of squeaking sounds and sensory input. The thoughts of the lone human are violent and extremely vile in nature, so much so that it probably is a good thing he was duckified.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Arac-Knight kick 12 vs ?? --> Massive success!
Zoo Keeper Stun: ?? vs 5 --> Failure

Arac-knight round house kicks the zoo keeper, stunning him. The zoo keeper then drops the duck, which immediately scampers away in terror.

[sblock=Status]
Zoo Keeper: Stunned with 5 Damage[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
LA Zoo, Xokzatle
Kokzatle Possession 6 vs ?? -->Major Success
Xokzatle is able to possess the zoo keeper. He quickly checks and finds a keyring in his pocket.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
LA Zoo, Xokzatle
There are not many items within the locker that seems note worthy except for the following items: A bag that contains what appears to contain either fur or hair, a picture of 'the zoo keeper' and the leader of the Cluster Ducks, and a Notice of Employee Termination.
The notice was dated about one month ago but does and states that today was the 'zoo keeper's' final day of employment. Unfortunately, the letter does not contain any information regarding the firing.

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

"Xok, is that you?... You got him!"
A-K says surprised. "Once they have seen the contents in the locker he asks: "Should we now move to this warehouse?... Can anyone give me a ride?"

[sblock=ooc]

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"A ride?" says the zookeeper. "In what? In this body?" Xokzatle banishes from the poor man and appears in his jar. "Neither in this could I give you a ride. And I don't think a taxi would pick me up... Oh, take that letter, it's evidence."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases