[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Shayuri

First Post
Prodigy checks the pages and the little Twitter feed, then nods at Psiren and goes over to see what's on the computer.

"I think they're targeting the fair next," she says to her fellow hero. "We need to hook up with the others and head down there fast."

(Need any computer rolls?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
ooc: No rolls needed.

Going through the twitter feeds, you find out that OppCD started the twitter account a little over a month ago with a multiple status long rant blaming the mayor for his being fired (employer not mentioned). The rant ends with the message, "To bad you are orinthophobic, because you won't like the Cluster Duck you are about to recieve!" A few days later OpCD stated "I just recieved an offer I didn't refuse. Get ready for the Cluster Duck."

OpCD's followers all seem to be anarchists and eco-terrorists. The conversations between OpCD and his followers suggest that a greater scheme would be to 'restore Nature's controll over region' and that he had gained the means of doing so.

You quickly notice that one of the followers, RedDeer, appears to be "The Zoo Keeper" from the attack on the exhibition hall. Soon after OpCD's original rant RedDeer made a mention bashing LAMayor which seems to lead to his telling OpCD that he was layedoff.

Prodigy and Psiren can hear the sounds of a car doors slamming, and the sound of foot steps approaching the wearhouse as the rest of the group members approach.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Psiren Int 5 Awe 7 Wil 7

Psiren turns to face the door tensing in readiness for a fight. On seeing the Brain in Alter she relaxes. "Hey, I think we found somethings of use, how was the zoo? See any elephants?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

"Elephants? How is this connected to elephants?"
A-K asks surprised.

[sblock=ooc]

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We found some personal things of one of the attackers, plus strange things are happening there. People feeding an alligator with ducks for example..." Xokzatle explains the evidence they've found in the zoo.

Shayuri

First Post
Prodigy pauses in absolute horror at that particular tidbit.

"You're...sure they were always ducks?" she asks. "You stopped that, right? I mean, you didn't let that go ON. Because they turn PEOPLE into DUCKS. They were feeding ALLIGATORS with ducks?!"

Now heartily distracted, she babbled, "We found tweets and it looks like they're going to go after the Mayor at the fairgrounds! They've already left here, so we have to hurry! They're going to use those things they stole to try to...I don't know exactly...restore Nature or something. But DUCKS? To ALLIGATORS?!"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Warehouse
"Don't worry, Arac-Knight knocked out that Zoo-Keeper. After he came to he told me that a city commission ordered for ducks to be fed to the Alligator since they were disrupting the Zoo's 'Qi', what ever that means."

Note:
The group passed the fair while heading down towards the warehouse. This was evident due to the visible signage and the rides that were visible from the freeway street. You also know that the traffic was horrendous because of it. Luckily, poor confused mind controlled taxi-driver who is freaking out in his cab (outside the warehouse) knew of various back alley routes that bi-passed all of the traffic snags.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Blissfully ignorant of the poor cabbie outside, Prodigy nodded at whoever answered her concerns and punched one gauntleted fist into her other hand with a resonant CLANG.

"In that case, I think we'd better get to the fair in a hurry! I can fly there, what about the rest of you?"

Remove ads