[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Ooc: I didn't notice there were responces. I'm assuming that the group managed to nab some expiramental communications device or was given one as a freebee from a vender at the convention. I'll do a quick update when I get home tonight.

This data transmission was sent via cybernetic implant.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The Rotunda.
The rotunda lies on a terrace between the IMAX theater and the Museum. The rotunda itself is little more then an open area that if covered by a steel and glass structure which is supported by eight art-deco styled pillars with thousands of golden ornaments hanging from the structure's ceiling.

From Xokzatle's vantage point he is able to see into the lobbies of both the IMAX and the Museum of Science and Technology. He is also able to spot what appears to be a group of men dressed in amusement park styled duck outfits walked down the boulevard between the museums and the Colosseum.

The Petting Zoo.
There is nothing too out of the ordinary about the petting zoo itself, however it's surroundings is a different story. Not far from Prodigy's location, she is able to spot what appears to be a small circular race track that is centered around a pair of life sized nude statues of a headless male and female athlete. A podium is placed between the statues.

Unfortunately, from where she stands, Prodigy can tell that an assassin would be able to shoot and podium from multiple spots outside and even inside the coliseum.

VIP Parking Lot.
Inside the parking lot, Arac-knight notices a small group of men in suits standing around a stretch limo, with an open door. As he approaches the group, Arac-knight hears a man vomit.

"Mr. Mayor, are you sure you want to go through with this? Do don't look alright."
"I'm fine.. I just need more tequila."
"You heard the man! Get him more tequila."
"How is that supposed to make him sober?"
"It will... trust me... I'm a doctor.. "
"Having a PhD came from a mail in university does not make you a doctor."
"Oh come on!.. Just give me my tequila."

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

"Uhm, sorry sirs. I just wanted to warn you. There are people running around here in duck suits trying... Yes I know how this sounds."
A-K says with a sigh.

[sblock=ooc]

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I've spoted a group of men dressed in park styled duck outfits walking down the boulevard between the museums and the Colosseum." reports Xokzatle. "I'll try to possess one and see where are they going."

OOC: I've forgot what am I supposed to roll heh.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Psiren Int 5 Awe 7 Wil 7

"Xok, I'm on my way to back you up if you need it, let's not let these creeps any where near the mayor, one shot is all they need."

Psiren sets off at pace trying to cover the ground as quickly as possible, she uses her natural athletic abilities to free run across the fair ground.

OOC

roll 6 oh and +1 for acrobatics I guess

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Near the Rotunda
"I've spoted a group of men dressed in park styled duck outfits walking down the boulevard between the museums and the Colosseum." reports Xokzatle. "I'll try to possess one and see where are they going."

"Xok, I'm on my way to back you up if you need it, let's not let these creeps any where near the mayor, one shot is all they need." Psiren said as she flips her way through the crowd...
Psiren: Acrobatics 7vs ?? --> Major Success
...without any problems.

Xokzatle Possession: (6-5) +5 = 7 vs. ?? --> Major Success.
Xokzatle suddenly finds himself in the body of the costumed man on the right edge of the group. He could feel a heavy weight on the left side of the costume.

The head duck turned to face the assembled group. "The attack's begins during lap three. Hit as many people as possible and focus on crime fighters and pigs before you run. Remember, the Boss said don't head to the tower until two hours pass."

VIP Parking Lot
"Uhm, sorry sirs. I just wanted to warn you. There are people running around here in duck suits trying... Yes I know how this sounds."
A-K says with a sigh.

The mayor looks up, drunkenly, and breaks in tears. "Molest me?!?"

A woman who was standing next to the mayor sighed. "No one in a duck suit is trying to hurt you. You don't have to worry... that was all in the past." The woman glanced at Arac-Knight, "Trying to what?"

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Prodigy scanned the site of the mayor's speech and scowled. Whoever did his security needed replacement...that, or whoever overruled him did. This place was a deathtrap.

As reports started coming in, she thought for a moment, then sent to her teammates, "Do not engage the duckmen." I can't believe I just said that. "Repeat, do not engage the duckmen. If we play our hand too soon, anyone we haven't located will go to ground and we'll lose them. The site the mayor's to give his speech at is a sniper's paradise. The duckmen may be a distraction to keep us busy while they set up the real sniper...who won't be wearing a duck suit, you can bet."

"We'll wait for Xoc's report. If you see the ducks, follow them discreetly until we know who's giving the orders and where they are...or until it looks like they're making their move."

Inside the suit her eyes flicked to a control on her display, and the Goldsmith suit whirred and chugged as it changed configuration again. She looked around for the highest elevation point she could find that still had line of sight to the speech podium.

"I'm getting to some high ground so I can coordinate, and fly backup wherever needed."

(OOC - Suit now in 'Scout' configuration, will use optical cammo and stealth once she's in position, and extended senses to scan the area for trouble, as well as keep track of who's where.)

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Uhm, I have to go to the bathroom, be right back." says the duckman and hurries back to the bathroom. Once he's in the private, he check what's in the suit.

Remove ads