[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

"I could use a lift... I can just climb on walls..."
A-K says a bit uncomfortable.

[sblock=ooc]

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 9/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"A lift?" Prodigy asked worriedly. "I...could probably carry one or two of you, but it would be stupidly dangerous. You'd have to hold onto my arms or something, while I was flying. You'd have to be sure and not let go, or let the wind blow you off. And even then, your weight and drag would completely alter the flight characteristics of the suit."

Behind the armored mask, Prodigy grimaced. "I dunno...it just seems like a bad idea. How did you get from the zoo to here so fast then?"

Walking Dad

First Post

"We took a taxi... and the brain took the taxi driver..."
A-K says a bit uncomfortable again.

[sblock=ooc]
Stupid slow climbing power. They should have made climbing and swinging one power.

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"It was either that or strand the cabby at the zoo since he refused to let Xokzatle into the car." Crackshot smirked.

LA Fair..
With littler persuasion, the group is able to talk the taxi driver to transport them towards the fair (after making them agree to stayed out of his mind). Thanks to the taxy driver's suberb driving skills, and knowledge of the city, you are able to arrive at the fair within a half an hour.

The fair is located in the heart of Los Angeles, in and around the LA Coliseum and the LA sport's arena. The majority of the area has been taken over by the Fair's MIDway and the majority of its concession stands and merchant booths.

According to the fair's map, the majority of the fair's exibits and non-midway entertainment activities are divided between the coliseum and the arena, with the arena being used for concerts and as an exhibit hall.

The one thing that immediately jumps out at you is the fact that the area between the parking center and the coliseum seems to be devoted to animal exhibits, including the Los Angeles Zoo at the LA Fair petting zoo.

As with all large city fairs, there seems to be a fair amount of security guards wandering the premises and at least one news truck parked nearby.

[sblock=LA Coliseum Map]
Notes:
The Oval shaped building near lot 6 is the Arena.
The circular building below of the "McDonalds" is a domed rotunda. The building to the right of that is an IMAX.
Lots 1,2,3, the parking structure and the south lawn are being used for parking. All other lots are being used for the fair's midway, merchants, concessions, and entertainment.

ExpositionPark-GameParking-1.jpg

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Let us divide and search for the Zookeeper, we'll cover much more area this way. Time is at the essence, I'll search in the museum of science and industry, then in the domed rotunda and in the Imax." states Xokzatle and lumbers forward to his target.

Walking Dad

First Post

"Fine, I will take a look at the VIP LOT."
A-K says with a sigh.

[sblock=ooc]
Stupid slow climbing power. They should have made climbing and swinging one power.

Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Prodigy nodded. "I'll check out the petting zoo, but everyone keep in mind that we need find the mayor as soon as possible!"

She looks at Arac-Knight. "He may be in the VIP lot, so keep in contact."

"That goes for everyone. If anyone sees duckmen or those rifles or the mayor, let everyone else know, and we'll converge on that spot! Lets go!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases