[ICONS] Unconventional Heroes - Vol 1. Issue 1: "All-New, All-Different" (IC)

Walking Dad

First Post
Arac-Knight (Int 4, Awe 4, Will 4)

A-K nods and uses the walls to get quickly to the exhibition halls. He tries to find the raided display and looks for a description what was exhibited there.

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

not having my pdf at hand. How did you recover lost stamina?

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

Stamina: 6/9
Determination: 4

[/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
OOC: We should dedicate a 'leader' that the party is assumed to follow so we don't have to say "Me, too" each time we change a scene.

Crackshot nods. "It's game time, bitches."*

Crackshot follows the others to the exhibition hall.

* May consider this for a tag line.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The group makes their way into the exhibition hall. The hall's atmosphere is somewhat chaotic; although some of the convention's attendees have reverted back into convention attendee mode, others seem to be stuck in a hysterical panic. Luckily, for everyone within the exhibition hall, the more heroic of the attendees and staff had taken it upon themselves to try and establish some order as well as to round up the duckified.

The raided booth was for a company called Megablue Collectibles, a company which sold super-heroic 'artifacts' and memorabilia. The booth was thoroughly ransacked; it's tables were purposely flipped over and its display case shelves were smashed in an attempt to mask which item was stolen. Glancing at the booth's wreckage, you are able to easily spot a laptop computer that appears to have been flipped onto it's face, as well as several binders that are scattered about.

Tragically, it is easy to surmise the fate of the booth's employees due to the presence of ducks within the booth's confined space. One of the ducks, appears to be holding a piece of fabric with its bill.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Psiren Int 5 Awe 7 Wil 7

As the group rapidly cross the Convention Centre Psiren glances at everyone, then in their heads they hear.

The Zookeeper is this load of loonies leader, he may know how to reverse this canardation.

Once they reach the booth she looks at the duck with the cloth and attempts to probe it's fowl mind...

Ooc
[sblock] rolls to penetrate the minds of the clue duck roll=7 And apologies for the puns.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

A-K picks up the laptop and proves if it is still functional. He hopes to find a (search-able) list of the exhibited material.

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Psiren
Psiren is able to reach out to the duck's mind, however, it is difficult to get a grasp on the duck's thoughts. It is almost as if the duck was trying to grasp onto her own sanity by trying to relive her own memories:
[sblock=Memories]
Zzzznnnnkk! What was that? The woman turned to see a group of five armed men dressed in duck-like outfits surrounding a booth. They were firing their blaster-rifles at people. At the front of the booth, with his back turned to the woman was a man dressed as a zoo keeper. You always wanted to be a hero... So what are you waiting for?

The woman grabbed a small knife, charged at the Zoo Keeper and jumped onto his back. "Put down your guns or I'll knife him!"

The man grabbed the woman, and flipped her onto a table, ripping his shirt. "Stupid girl!" He laughed then began issuing orders, "Mallard, You grab the key. Pochard, you duckify her! Everyone else, suppress the room."

The woman focused on the Zoo Keeper's shirt's logo as she was turned into a duck.

[sblock=The Logo]
zoo_logo.jpg

LA Zoo Logo (if it doesn't show).
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Arak-Knight
The laptop works. The following items were in the displays:

The Golden Spoon of the Seven Lucky Gods
The Omni-nomicron of the Shadow Warlock (first 200 pages)
The Talisman of Shadow Warlock (left half)
The Silver Samurai's Katana, Thunder Slash God (handle)
The Key of Luuz
The Power Gem of Reflect-Terra (fragment)
Oswald's Magic Bullet
The key to the Hearst Vault.
The Hooded Patriot's rhinestone double eagle belt buckle.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

D@mn, I hoped for some bird related names... As long as no one of the others present a better idea, A-K will try to match the pictures on the laptop to the debris in the booth.

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post

"Here are some pictures... look if you can match them to the items." A-K answers the brain. "Got anything from the duck?", he ask Psiren as he continues to sort through the debris.

[sblock=ooc]
Arac-Knight

Prowess 7
Coordination 4
Strength 5
Intellect 4
Awareness 4
Willpower 4

[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads