[PR-BAD AXE GAMES] Heroes of High Favor: ELVES

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Here is a cover preview of our next book, Heroes of High Favor: Elves.

photo_hofh_elves.jpg

More information is available at our website:

http://www.badaxegames.com/html/products.html

Wulf

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
Looks like we've got another winner on our hands. The best thing is that it doesn't look like Mongoose or Green Ronin have a similiar book coming out at the same time.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Crothian said:
That's a really cool cover, did Andrew Hale do that?

The covers are designed by committee: I will describe the concept to Andy. He'll then sketch it out for review, and when it's settled he will prepare a b/w Illustrator file, which he then hands off to Brad. Brad is the last link in the chain, he does all of the cool color and texture work in Photoshop.

JoeGKushner said:
Looks like we've got another winner on our hands. The best thing is that it doesn't look like Mongoose or Green Ronin have a similiar book coming out at the same time.

Joe, I think sometime back when I first announced Elves, Nicole courteously advised me that GR would indeed have an Interlink Elves book out around this time-- the companion book to Plot and Poison, if I recall.

I am not overly concerned about it, we've done a good job of staying off each other's toes so far, with little to no overlap of content. At least as far as I can tell within this community, I think the difference in style between our offerings is well established by this point.

Mongoose's take on Elves came out some time ago, I believe.

Wulf

drnuncheon

Explorer
JoeGKushner said:

Q-Elf is already out, isn't it? And I don't think GR is doing Elves - Paradigm's doing that as part of the Interlink deal. (GR's got Drow, though...)

J
needs to find a space to store these cute lil' books...

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
drnuncheon said:
needs to find a space to store these cute lil' books...

Yeah, you and the retailers, both. ;)

My Players Handbook is so lovingly well-worn that there's room for one book inside the back cover, where the CD used to be.

That's how I transport mine from game to game, anyway. :)

Wulf

JoeGKushner

First Post
Maybe Osseum needs to put together some type of retailer rack where the smaller books can be stored? It could be used for things like the spell compendiums, The End, Forbidden Kingdoms, and your own books.

Yes, Q. Elves is out. Paradigm's Eldest Sons book is the Interlink actually between Wrath and Rage and Eldest Sons, ala Hammer & Helm and Lords of the Peak. The Mind Flayer book is the Interlink with Plot & Poison. The Elf book from GR comes out latter I believe. Than again, this is December we're talking about so I'll have to go take a look around.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases