Steel Dragons' Art

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Orea map

So you guys have some idea of the world I'm always talking about. Here's a first glimpse at the world of the Steel Dragons, Orea.

One is geographic info and cities.

One is nations, with a breakdown within each of political areas (baronies, duchies, etc.).

Attachments

• orea_cities.jpg
    orea_cities.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 117
  • orea_nations.jpg
    orea_nations.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 114

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Finally got the Felskein folks inked. So here you guys go! :D

Check out Iron Sky's Story Hour "The Rise of Felskein".

Next, have to ink Knightfall's "Silver Hand" company and then I'm thinkin' I'm gonna take on Sagiro's Story hour...the amazing characters from "Abernathy's Company."

Anyway, enjoy Harold, Suniel, Kezzek and the rest from start to finish.

EDIT: http://www.enworld.org/forum/story-hour/223320-rise-felskein-17.html#post5325847

Attachments

• ironsky_inked.jpg
    ironsky_inked.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Since i had the digital camera out (no scanner yet. boooo.:() I snapped a shot of a work in progress...sketches of characters I'm thinking of for my "starting out/sample/iconic" party for the campaign setting of Orea, World of the Steel Dragons.

Not the clearest image..even after playing in Photoshop...and a long ways to go but I'm digging how the first couple came out, especially the dwarf thief. :D

So, take a gander. Finished versions (along with a complete party and character stats, etc.) will no doubt be coming...some time. lol.

Enjoy.
--Steel Dragons

Attachments

• 1stlevelparty.jpg
    1stlevelparty.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 81

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Wow 1,000!

Steel Dragons' Art has 1,000 VIEWS! 1,003 at the moment, actually, but I was sleepin'. Anyway, WOOHOO!

It's a small thing in the scope of the EN World, but it makes me happy. :D

Thanks to every one of you for your interest (or at least curiosity) in my work.

As always, look forward to any thoughts, comments, questions, regarding any of my characters or threads.

Happy Monday, all.
--Steel Dragons

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Incredible work. Looks even better now that it's inked and I didn't think that was possible. Thank you for creating this!

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic

Attachments

• knightfall_argoinked.jpg
    knightfall_argoinked.jpg
    610.2 KB · Views: 81
  • knightfall_toryninked.jpg
    knightfall_toryninked.jpg
    700.4 KB · Views: 77

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Guess who has a scanner now...WOOHOO!!!

Ok.

So first things first, here's another sketch of a revised "look" for some of the desert elves from Knightfall's World of Kulan.

Attachments

• desertelves3.jpg
    desertelves3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 91

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Another age of "height study" that actually preceded the one with the giants.

Pictured (left to right): a goblin, a kobold, a hobgoblin, an orc (that really looks like a half-orc now that I'm looking at it again...hmm.), and bugbear. Imposed behind the goblin is the top half of an Orean "Beastman", the Grorn (a rather monstrous strain of kobold). Just threw it in to show the height in comparison with the other goblinoids of Orea.

Attachments

• goblin_heights.jpg
    goblin_heights.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 85

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases