First Post
Not recruiting at the moment.

PL 9
135 PP

Optional Rules:
W&W Feats &Changes, IH style stunts

- Superskills & Powers as Feats
Mecha, MA & Pets allowed (optional)

For feats and powers not in the above books, core book or Ultimate power, just ask.

---

- Batman (and some other non-Gotham heroes) vanished in last (unspecified) Crisis.
- A new crime organization (SHADOW) is moving in, starting a shadow war with the native crime elements in Gotham.
- Characters will come to rescue from another city.

A bit darker concept is always nice as are heroes with with no or darker powers. (example: Black Canary, got a sonic scream, but is mostly using martial arts; or from Marvel: Daredevil, Moon Knight).

But a more four-color group for contrast to established local heroes could work, too. (A group of new heroes with flashy powers and costumes would give great role-playing hooks for interaction with Black Canary, Nightwing, Robin,...)

BTW: It will not be an up to date DC version, but more JLU (less world changes, more iconic characters with a bit lower powers on the heavy hitters) after a not disclosed dimensional crisis, where some of the JLA members vanished after. But their will be Gordon, Montoya, ...

---

[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires
OOC: M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
WD; So did the DS game stall out?

I am in, I will start thinking about my character again. Something akin to Spawn maybe. I like the chains too, but cannot rip off too much from Todd McFarlane, eh.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes, sadly.

About ripping off Todd McFarlane: Have you seen his newest creation (with Kirkman): Haunt. Reminds me a bit on spawn and a spidey symbiote ;)

knightemplar

Explorer
I would be interested in this. I have M&M2, but have never played it. I might need some help, if that would not be too much of a bother.

Are there any concepts or powers you would like us to stay away from? Also is this PL10?

Walking Dad

First Post
It will be PL 9. I use stats from the M&M roll call forum. At PL 9, you will be above Batgirl and Robin, but not the equal to all remaining Gotham heroes.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Whoa, I completely missed this. Super heroes ftw! I want in too!

I've had a character concept for a low-powered super game for quit a while, mostly an ice-based character.

For more 4-color, I would like to make a gravity/light space-themed character, though I haven't thought of the details yet.

Last edited:

knightemplar

Explorer
Can you guys check out the character and make recommendations or see if I made any mistakes? I am still working on her background, but that is currently the base.

Crucible

Name: Abigail Hobbs

Crucible.jpg

Her mother Deliverance Jones was born and raised in Salem, Massachussets. She learned witchcraft from her mother before her. She married her childhood sweetheart William Hobbs at the age of 18. With that she became Deliverance Hobbs. One night her secret rites called a true demon to her small altar. The demon took her as her lover, and she became pregnant with her daughter Abigail.

Abigail had a reputation for being a wild, irreverent and disrespectful young girl. She would brag that she was not afraid of anything. She was also known to mock the holy sacrament of baptism by sprinkling water on her mother's head and reciting the appropriate words. Abigail was one of the first arrested, and acted as a witness against both of her parents.

Her mother confessed her crimes and was absolved of her sins. Once her mother was absolved, Abigail vanished from the town of Salem never to be seen again. Abigail traveled through out the colonies for the rest of the history. She has recently come to Gotham on business.

Character Sheet

PL: 9 (135pp)

Abilities: STR: 26 (+8) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 26 (+8) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 10 (+0) CHA: 18 (+4)

Skills: Bluff 4 (+12 w/attractive), Intimidate 4 (+8), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 4 (+4), Knowledge: Business 4 (+4); Knowledge: Theology & Philosophy 4 (+4), Notice 4 (+4), Sense Motive 4 (+4),

Feats: Attractive, Chokehold, Diehard, Fearless, Fearsome Prescence 3 (15 ft DC 13), Improved Grab, Improved Grapple,

Powers: Comprehend 3 (read, speak and understand all languages); Flight 1; Hellfire Control 8 (Hellfire Flames Blast 8); Immunity 10 (Life Support, Fire); Insubstantial 4 (Incorpreal - flaw Tiring)/Alternate Power: Teleport 6 (20 miles, extra accurate - flaw tiring); Protection 7 (Impervious); Supersenses (Mystical Awareness); Magic 3 (flaw Distracting)/Alternate Power: Snare 3 (flaw Distracting)/Alternate Power: Obscure 3 (flaw Distracting);

Combat: Attack +1 [Unarmed +9, Hellfire/Magic +3, Grapple +9] Defense 16 (14 flat-footed) Init +0

Saves: Toughness +9 (7 Impervious) Fortitude +8 Reflex +2 Will +0

Drawbacks: Power Loss (Holy Sites, Uncommon/Major) -3, Vulnerable (vs. Holy, Uncommon/Major) -3,

Abilities 44 + Skills 8 (32 Ranks) + Feats 9 + Powers 70 + Combat 10 + Saves 0 – Drawbacks -6 = 135pp

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases