The Slumbering Tsar Saga - New Release

Greg V

First Post
ST3: The Desolation, Part 3 - The Western Front is now up and for sale at Frog God Games (talesofthefroggod.com), Paizo.com, and Drivethru RPG.

This concludes the first book of what was originally the Slumbering Tsar trilogy and should have the PCs at about 11th level by the end and ready to enter the City of Tsar itself. The city will be featured starting with next month's release ST4: Temple-City of Orcus, Part 1 - The Tower of Weeping Sores.

Check it out, and see reviews for ST1 and ST2 here at EN World or at Paizo or Drivethru RPG.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Cool! I'm dowloading my copy right now...

Is there a way for those of us who have subscribed to be automatically notified when a new installment is released?

AJCarrington

Explorer
Is there a way for those of us who have subscribed to be automatically notified when a new installment is released?

One option would be for you to subscribe to updates via DriveThruRPG. If you go to the Necromancer page, on the left hand side is a little box under "Follow Your Favorites" header that will allow you to subscribe to any updates posted.

AJC

Greg V

First Post
Cool! I'm dowloading my copy right now...

As mentioned, Bill is working on that. In the meantime we'll continue posting on some of the major messageboards plus if you visit the FGG site and check Tsathogga's blog there should be regular updates. About once a month is the general timeline, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.

froggie

First Post
working on it

Failing on it is more correct. I think I am just going to set up a manual email note that I send...automation is not my best skill...

Bill

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases