Monster Builder Update Online

Yeah! You heard it here first! ;) Just now firing up to take a look. The changes look pretty extensive. Maybe a bug or two with pulling in custom monsters into the new format, but I suspect those are kind of inevitable. Auras seem to create a bit of a problem. Eh, overall it looks good so far. More later.

Markn

First Post
We creep out of the darkness when you least expect it.

But hey, just think, you were only about 16 hours late to the party! ;)

Markn

First Post
I think it would be so much easier if ENWorld were the official forums. There are more insightful discussions, knowledgeable people and board comradery here than at WotC.

renau1g

First Post
Naw that'd just bring them ne'er do wells here... ;)

Anyways, anyone finding it not working properly? I just tried leveling up Dajani, Tiefling Darkblade fropm 4 to 6 and his damage is only going up 1 point every other level, just like before.

*blink*
*blink*

Look in the DDI General forum.

Yeah, I just looked in GD and nothing was up about it, usually someone will post. Its so funny, people have been all impatient about it and it seems like nobody has much to say there now. Ah well.

So MB, where's your warped dog, seal, whatever the heck that thing is Avatar!? ;)

Markn. Yeah, there's something funny going on with damage and leveling up. One or two other places that similar stuff happens. I think if you delete his damage and make it custom and then put it back to normal you get the new damage expression. I see a couple UI bugs too. I think there's something a bit funny with defenses as well, they work but upleveling doesn't seem to get you quite the right numbers.

Basically it looks like it all works OK if you just make a monster at level X, but if you're leveling up an existing one, maybe not quite so well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases