Pathfinder 1E What's available (Golarion)

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Looking into what has been published and what's upcoming, can someone confirm for me that the following is a complete list of the Golarion setting material? I'm not counting map packs or the monster books (still use my 3.5 collection for monsters). Thanks.

Andoran: Spirit of Liberty.
Book of the Damned volume 1.
Book of the Damned volume 2.
Campaign Setting hardback.
Cheliax.
Cities of Golarion,
City of Strangers.
Dark Markets: A Guide to Katapesh.
Dwarves of Golarion.
Elves of Golarion.
Faction Guide.
Gazetteer.
Gnomes of Golarion.
Gods and Magic.
Guide to Absalom.
Guide to Darkmoon Vale.
Guide to Korvosa.
Guide to the River Kingdoms.
Heart of the Jungle.
Into the Dark Lands.
Lost Cities of Golarion.
Orcs of Golarion.
Osirion: Land of Pharoahs.
Qadira: Gateway to the East.
Sargava: The Lost Colony.
Seekers of Secrets.
Taldor: Echoes of Glory.
The Great Beyond.

Last edited:

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Excellent. While I'm looking forward to planning out a campaign for PF using Golarion, I can see my wallet is going to hate me as I catch up on the books.

Crothian

First Post
I don't think Book of the Damned volume 2 is out yet. And of course new books are published monthly. There is also info in the different adventure paths and to a lesser extent the modules.

DragonLancer

Adventurer
Aha! Thanks Dark Mistress.

I know I have a couple books on that list that are plotted for a couple months time. That way I hope to remember to check the new releases lists.

Crothian

First Post
I just use Paizo's web site. They have the Player Companion and Pathfider Chronicles books all listed with cover pictures.

DragonLancer

Adventurer
I just use Paizo's web site. They have the Player Companion and Pathfider Chronicles books all listed with cover pictures.

I find navigating the Paizo site to be a real nightmare and haven't looked at it since last year.

You can also find a very complete list here. Just scroll down and look at the grouping on the right side. The left side has alternate search and viewing options.

Oh, you are a star! That site is going to prove really helpful.

Thazar

First Post
Yup, the Pathfinder Wiki is one of the web sites along with the d20pfsrd that were up for Ennie awards. I voted for both of them as they have lots of good info.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases