Gamers Seeking Gamers - now with interactive search and map!

igniz13

First Post
I had some other options come up when I tried the other link your provided, information about the game, age group but I couldn't see the map at all. I'll have to try logging out later.

tim3kgt

First Post
same problem

i cannot see the map. i am having the same issue as nerfherder in post#14 same screen shot basically. Windows 7 IE and Firefox both problematic.

help....

igniz13

First Post
I checked the page again, Googlemaps was being blocked due to privacy settings, I can't turn those settings off on the machine i'm using at the mo but I'm going to try again on some other machines.

I only noticed this because of the little eye icon that appears on the bottom of IE. I'm not sure what settings are causing this issue as I can view googlemaps fine from other sites.

EDIT

Using the main link, I got the map to work by pressing the stop button on my browser.

For some reason the page was taking ages to finish loading, so I stopped it and the google map magically appeared and started working.

Last edited:

Charity

First Post
I signed up for Gamers Seeking Gamers a while ago and have since found a local game through it, thanks.

Is there any way to now remove myself from the list so I don't get anymore invitations?

TheMooCow

First Post
FYI, I get a 404 everytime I try to open this thing up. Can't say it isn't me, but not sure what it would be if it was. All other websites are opening fine.

I am having a similar issue to all the previous posters. I am not seeing the map and the field in which I type my location never saves after pressing the "go" button.

There is no "save" button of which to speak (probably because, as the directions says, I should be clicking save "in" the map).

As well, I have tried simply typing in my location and pressing the "Done" button. Still no dice. It doesn't save the location.

I am currently browsing with the latest version of Firefox (6.0).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases