Gamers Seeking Gamers - now with interactive search and map!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We now have a full-featured Gamers Seeking Gamers application right here on EN World.

You'll find it right here.

The system enable you to browse other gamers, groups, and events in your area. You simply set your location, answer a couple of quick questions, and tell the system what radius (in miles or KM) you'd like to see results for.

You might, for example, find a group of gamers round the corner from you, a convention or gameday in the next town over - or you might want to add your own event or group in order to attract interest!

olsenluke

First Post
The system seems to have a couple problems still. I tried several times to get my information in and it keeps returning an error and not loading the next page after I click on "I'm done".

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The system seems to have a couple problems still. I tried several times to get my information in and it keeps returning an error and not loading the next page after I click on "I'm done".

Could you tell me what error you're seeing? I just tested it with a test account and it worked fine.

If you could copy/paste the error, I'd be grateful! :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Where is the "I'm Done" button? I've filled in the information but nothing shows up.

-- david
Papa.DRB

Right below the map. I've attached an image pointing it out. :)

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 148

Papa-DRB

First Post
Nope, not on my screen. I also don't have any of those icons to the left of the other items.

-- david
Papa.DRB

I don't know how to save the screen image as a picture or I would to show you.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Do you see other images on the screen? Such as the big "Gamers Seeking Gamers" thing in my sig, here, or the small icons under your username to the left <------- ?

Papa-DRB

First Post
I do not see a sig for you at all. I see other folks sigs.

-- david
Papa.DRB

at the bottom of this page, IMG code is OFF and HTML code is OFF. Is that the issue? Where do I change that?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, that's no the issue.

It sounds like you may have something blocking your browser from displaying images stored on the EN World server. Maybe your browser security settings or something? I'm afraid I'm not enough of an IT-guru to tell you how to check that, though - my browser settings scare me!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases