Final Fantasy d20 Project Update

Creamsteak

Explorer
Just finished up the time mages class pages, and I'm about to try and complicate myself further. I'm going to take a quick break before working on the tier 4 and tier 5 classes to ldo chapters 2 (skills), and 3 (feats). If anyone is interested in helping, just email me at (creamsteak@hotmail.com).

link

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'll tell the semi... possibly funny story tomorrow or such. Tonight I'm just going to do some You Bastard! and get myself a cherry coke, thank you very much.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Oh, how disappointing it is to see this fall onto the second page in eight hours... disappointing indeed :(. None-the-less... I bump it.

Oh, how disappointing it is to see this fall onto the second page in eight hours... disappointing indeed . None-the-less... I bump it.

That's Sundays for you!

I can't be of much help unfortuately:( I hope you can get some folks to pitch in though, the new PDF is very nice looking, BTW.:D

Morgenstern

First Post
^_^

I like your site :). I've built most of the FFX crew using Spycraft development rules (overdrives and core abilites mesh really well :D), but Since we don't do spell slots and spell levels and such in SPycraft, all the spells are class abilities rather than slot-based. So a Summoner (Yuna) gets a Cure, Cura, and Curaga ability (at 6th, 12th and 18th levels IIRC) that they may use a limited number of times per day rather than picking stuff in the morning. They end up doing everything they can in the game, but it's definitely not normal 3E.

Good stuff :). I look forward to reading more as you adapt more classes. The mixed wizard or sorcerer thing is a bit odd though... Why not lock it down and refine the bonuses for one type or the other? Seems like FF is mostly a spell point system and lends iself to either sorcerers or a MP system (possibly adapted from the Psion class).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases