Technical issues

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Hi guys,

As you may have noticed, there are some technical issues with the chat software right now.

I'm working with Russ to get them sorted, however there may be some delays due to some scheduling issues.

In the mean time I've put up the backup rooms on my site again, you can log in via:

Unlikely Heroes Chat

Hopefully this should all be fixed by the weekend.

Cheers

Gabriel

NYC News

First Post
just curious how much longer you think the en world is going to be down

According to one source who prefers to be anonymous the software fix was supposed to happen after GenCon; another anonymous source is claiming it won't be up until after a server upgrade is pushed forward.

Your mileage may vary.

EDIT: apparently, the first source is more correct; ISRP Chat was up as of 2230GMT.

Last edited:

Thezdemeus

First Post
hey..this is drakken hillwalker, i am having issues logging onto the main chat room for isrp. i make it to 36% and the main chat room quits loading..currently i am stationed in arifjan, kuwait on deployment..can you help me..thanks

Magi_Trelian

First Post
hey..this is drakken hillwalker, i am having issues logging onto the main chat room for isrp. i make it to 36% and the main chat room quits loading..currently i am stationed in arifjan, kuwait on deployment..can you help me..thanks

I'll make sure Gabe sees this.
But can you say which browser you're using? IE? Firefox? Chrome? and which version?

Also, do you use an ad-blocker? My work site, for instance, has finally blocked anything that resides on EN World and a couple of other sites because their system thinks the ads contain malware. (Not because they're time-sinks. Believe me. They let worse time-sinks through. ;-))

Remove ads