[Adventure] The Lost Treasure of House Cannith (Judge: Evilbob)

Otakkun

Explorer
OOC: Well, life tends to get into gaming's way more often than not. Best wishes with the baby and sorry for the slow posting, but the last 4 months have been quite a burden on me. Damned stress, damned lawyers and damned accountants. Working through the transformation of a small company into a big one is quite frankly a royal pain. And it takes waaaay to much time IMHO

LadyLaw

First Post
GM: Sorry this took me longer to post than I had meant it to. I got distracted by life. ><

The group carefully stows the papers and folders and surveys the area. Seeing no trouble, and knowing that time is running short, they head back toward where they are meant to meet the boat. Several hours of, oddly uninterrupted, walking finds the group back at the shore just in time. The captain informs them that he was just about to leave when they arrived.

The trip back across the river is choppy, but you arrive safely in time to board the lightning rail and make it back to your patron by the deadline. You turn in your sigil when you arrive back in Sharn and proceed to Rafftry's private place. The guards seem to be expecting you when you arrive, and as before you are directed to wait in the same room by the clay golem.

When Rafftry arrives, you exchange pleasantries and the papers. He looks them over and is clearly trying badly to conceal his glee. "This is even better than I had hoped," he tells you. He tucks the papers carefully away and refuses to answer any questions about the lab you explored or the papers you retrieved.

Then, he leaves and returns with your money and some items. After distributing them, he leaves you to sort things out before leaving.

[sblock=EXP][FONT=&quot]Complexity Level 4 Skill Challenge – 175 x 2 = 350 x 5 (number of players)=1750 exp

Encounter 1:
Dolgrim Warrior x2 350exp
Dolgaunt 200exp
Living Darkness 500exp
Total = 1050 x 2 = 2100exp

Trap Room: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]925 x2 = 1850 exp

[/FONT] Trapped Safe – 200 x 2 = 400 exp

Major Quest = 700 x 2 = 1400 exp

Total EXP = 7500/5 players = 1500exp per player
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]Each player: 95g
Kaelan = Sandals of Precise Stepping (level +2 Parcel)
Karananak = Summoner's Staff +2 - Parcel lv4+3

GM: In theory, I think Anti should get an item as well, but he isn't here to claim one, so I figure I'll leave it up to the judges how that should be handled.

[/sblock]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Indeed, health and happiness to you and yours, but don't forget during all your upcoming craziness that you like D&D! :p (don't forget to read my signature) I would have liked to have gotten to use my daily summon power, but I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually ;)

Vertexx69

First Post
The wilden graciously accepts the staff as payment with a deep bow, and Eve immediately begins climbing over implement examining every nook and cranny. She eventually perches on top of the druid's new walking stick.

OOC - Ok since this went about 6 months do we get our Dungeon points? Its either 5 or 6. If evilbob doesn't show up does another judge step in?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Well, life tends to get into gaming's way more often than not. Best wishes with the baby and sorry for the slow posting, but the last 4 months have been quite a burden on me. Damned stress, damned lawyers and damned accountants. Working through the transformation of a small company into a big one is quite frankly a royal pain. And it takes waaaay to much time IMHO

OOC: Hey, leave us accountants alone ;)

[sblock=EXP][FONT=&quot]Complexity Level 4 Skill Challenge – 175 x 2 = 350 x 5 (number of players)=1750 exp

Encounter 1:
Dolgrim Warrior x2 350exp
Dolgaunt 200exp
Living Darkness 500exp
Total = 1050 x 2 = 2100exp

Trap Room: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]925 x2 = 1850 exp

[/FONT] Trapped Safe – 200 x 2 = 400 exp

Major Quest = 700 x 2 = 1400 exp

Total EXP = 7500/5 players = 1500exp per player
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]Each player: 95g
Kaelan = Sandals of Precise Stepping (level +2 Parcel)
Karananak = Summoner's Staff +2 - Parcel lv4+3

GM: In theory, I think Anti should get an item as well, but he isn't here to claim one, so I figure I'll leave it up to the judges how that should be handled.

[/sblock]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[sblock=ooc]Thank you Ladylaw for running the adventure. I hope evilbob doesn't mind me jumping in, just want to make sure the credits get approved.

I also award 6 RP's to the players (excepting Anti who gets 4) and 12 to Ladylaw for running the adventure. Also, if Anti comes back Colgrave should get either an n+1 or n+3 parcel. We can work that out if he does.

Ok...I think that's it. IF Ladylaw has time, if you can move your adventure to completed, that would be great. LEB:Adventures - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki

Also, you'll need to record the DM RP's here - LEB:Adventures - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki
[/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
Thanks, Renau1g. I think I moved everything properly. I apologize again for needing to cut this a bit short and thank you all for understanding.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases