Adventure: Food of the Gods - Part 2 (DM: ryryguy, Judge:renau1g)

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=warden's grasp]It's an immediate action so I only get to use it once. I'll explode the broodling, as Ryryguy has already assumed. The lasher is still in the same place.[/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Fair enough.[/sblock]

Azryah's feet stick a bit in the mud again, but she still manages to slide a bit closer to the remaining mud creature. She glares at it, allowing the might of Merkari to fill her that she may smite this enemy the faster. Swinging her sword with all her might, she manages to break another chunk off the congealing mass of mud, and doing so, feels the warmth of healing flow into her body. It looks much smaller than it originally did. Knowing that Chaku is nearby, she smiles, feeling the creature is not much longer for the world.

[sblock=Mechanics]Athletics for starting in mud:1d20+7=9 - good thing that didn't really matter
Move: to N5
Minor: Oath of Enmity on Mud Lasher 2
Standard: 1d20+9=21 1d20+9=16 vs. AC for 1d10+5+3=13 cold damage
Effects:
-Azryah heals 5 due to Stirring Shout.
-The first time an enemy other than Mud Lasher 2 hits or misses Azryah before the end of her next turn, Mud Lasher 2 takes 3 radiant damage.
-Mud Lasher 2 now has vulnerable cold until the end of its turn.[/sblock]

[sblock=Azryah Mini-stats]
Azryah - Female Deva Avenger (Censure: Retribution) 2
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15
AC:19, Fort:14, Ref:15, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP:19/34, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges Left: 8/9

Action Points: 0, MI Daily Uses: 0, Milestones: 0
Powers: Bond of Retribution, Radiant Vengeance, Frost Greatsword +1 Cold DMG On/Off
Oath of Enmity, Avenging Echo, Enduring Spirit, Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes, Channel Divinity: Abjure Undead, Channel Divinity: Divine Guidance, Second Wind
Argent Mantle, Frost Greatsword +1 DMG&Slow

Damage Resistence: 6 vs. Necrotic & Radiant

Special: +1 to all defenses vs. attacks by bloodied creatures

Censure of Retribution: When any enemy other than my Oath of Enmity target hits me, I gain a +3 bonus to damage rolls against my Oath of Enmity target until the end of my next turn. This bonus is cumulative.

Conditions: [/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I have a feeling that the lasher won't survive Chaku's onslaught, but if it does, please shift him somewhere so that Papolstaanas can shift down and whack the pinata himself :)[/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
Chaku sees the mud man begin to freeze over and steps over to obtain a better view of the frozen section. Spinning like a top, his maul slams into the beast, sending wet and frozen bits flying everywhere, and the concussive force slamming into the broodling and sending it flopping back into the mud it bore out from. Jynxx's song energizes him, and motivates him into to rushing the remaining broodling, but his zealousness causes him to over swing badly.

[sblock=Mechanics]Move: Shift to M5
Standard: 1d20+8=25 2d6+7=17 Should kill the Lasher and the blast will deal 2 to the minion, killing it.
Heal 5! 31+2/40
Swift Charge! Charge to K5: 1d20+9=12 Miss, but in good flanking position.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
Papolstaanas steps behind the remaining broodling and swings enthusiastically... but the creature slithers aside and the hammer's impact only produces another shower of mud.

[sblock=actions]Minor: shift to I7

Standard: weight of earth on broodling 5. 1d20+8+2=12 how embarrassing.

Minor: shift to I6 so as to open up that flanking real estate for someone more competent[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Papolstaanas Male Kobold Warden 2
Initiative: +3
Passive Perception: 17; Passive Insight: 12; Senses: Normal
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:15, Will:13
+2 defenses against traps
HP: 10/40, Bloodied:20, Surge Value:10, Surges left: 11/12
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Shifty
Thorn Strike
Weight of Earth
Warden’s Fury (immediate interrupt)
Warden’s Grasp (immediate reaction)

Gale Strike
Erupting Font
Second Wind
Student of the Sword (feat)

Form of Winter's Herald

Conditions: bloodied

Full sheet: Papolstaanas[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
Kaeysari slips into the space Papolstaanas just vacated, and slashes through the remaining broodling.

"Any more?" she says looking around. "No? Good."

[sblock=Victory!][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ecRxuyvPAY]Victory![/ame][/sblock]
[sblock=actions]Athletics roll for moving out of the mud: 1d20+12=32
Move: to I7 via J8
Standard: vs. remaining minion: 1d20+8+2=21 2d4+4=6[/sblock][sblock=Kaeysari stat block]Kaeysari Female Longtooth Shifter Fighter 2
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low-light
AC:19, Fort:17, Reflex:13, Will:14
HP:28/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: unused
Powers: Weapon Master's Strike, Reaping Strike, Pass Forward, Covering Attack,
Longtooth Shifting,
Villain's Menace, Healing Word
[/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]LOL! I tried to give out some exp for the music, but apparently I need to hit other people first.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases