Thy wounds are healed!
Dragonwriter's stat rolls

STR: 14
DEX: 15
CON: 17
INT: 17
WIS: 10
CHA: 11

IC did it again!! How do you roll 4d6 and get 17 and then roll 6d6 and only get 11?? I'm sorry DW maybe the dice gods new you were going to go heavy combat and weaker in the spells area. And your character looks like he may have been educated somewhere (college grad?) There is a key mage school in the adventure.

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
And this... is why I HATE DICE ROLLS! :rant:

HM, it is not too late to go with Point-Buy. Point-buy doesn't cause stupid things like that set of rolls...

How the hell am I supposed to cast anything in a CHA-oriented class with a CHA of, at best, 13?!? Piece of crap IC!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
When givin lemons... Not that your character is a lemon I see potential. I mean not many half orcs are casters.

Givin the fact that you only get 4 cantrips and 2 1st lvl spells, I don't see for the need of a higher stat at this time.

At first lvl you only get to cast up to two spells/day max. And are those going to be ones that attack (probably not). Shield and either Enlarge Person or Magic Fang. You have alot of potential in those stats DW explore it first please.

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sorry, I needed to get that rant out of my system when I saw those rolls. IC manages to screw me every time, it seems.

I'll give it a shot, but that low CHA hurts several class abilities. Casting and my Summon SLA (major class feature) being the main ones.

Still, the DEX and CON are considerably better than I expected. The 17 INT is strange... Brilliant Half-Orc? I dunno... I suppose I expected more than a stinking 11 with 6d6.

Like I said, I'll give it a shot.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks DW :D

His stats make for a good combat summoner in the thick of it with his eidolon. You could have 15 HP (d8+con+fc+toughness) and an AC of 19 (studded+dex+shield spell) and at first lvl I say wow.

The 17 INT means you don't need to waste favored class bonus on skills and maybe he was a wizards apperentice before. You get all knowledge skills as a summoner, you may be the first know-it-all half orc LOL.

Have fun coming up with your character don't post anything here yet I will start an RG as I wish to use the Living Pathfinder Character sheets. More later and then we can go over them as a group.

HM

EDIT: Post your characters here please.
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues...ky-campaign-saga-rg-pathfinder-converted.html

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Do we get traits, occupations etc from APG?

Ok lets see how this goes for something divine or roguish:

Str 4d6
Dex 6d6
Con 3d6
Int 6d6
Wis 5d6
Cha 4d6

EDITING COMPLETE PLEASE ROLL MY STATS NOW HM

Last edited:

Songdragon

Explorer
So I am looking at clerical, I was wondering what pantheon we were using? The one from the Pathfinder Core book?

And with the stats... I am thinking (warrior) cleric (and likely fighter at some point, perhaps even ranger... as it has some possibilities. We shall see... :D) The Con with dwarven stats is an average 10. True, lower than a dwarf, but still.

And to be honest, I like point buy. Lets me build what I want to build.

Vertexx69

First Post
ok that character falls on his own sword as soon as he can pick one up.

Maybe a mediocre elf Rogue or even a strait Wizard? Maybe even a hideously scarred Witch?

Can I at least adjust the stats up to 20 points? (its currently an 18 point character)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Mediocre Elf ??

When your INT gets the bump to 18 you would be sporting 12 (13 with Favored bonus) skill points per lvl meaning at 2nd lvl you could have a rank in each rogue skill avaiable with 2 ranks in 3( or 5) of them.

Skillmaster Telaron taught you well probably to well.

I played a rogue with an 11 DEX once (and he had no ranks in disable or open locks) and he had a kick butt Use Magic Device all in how you play as to much fun you will have.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases