WotBS (conversion to Pathfinder) OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
ok that character falls on his own sword as soon as he can pick one up.

Maybe a mediocre elf Rogue or even a strait Wizard? Maybe even a hideously scarred Witch?

Can I at least adjust the stats up to 20 points? (its currently an 18 point character)

Sorry no switching or I will have chaos you are getting the ideal to either switch to Wizard or Witch. build with the clay in hand.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Man, I am scared now, looking through all those rolls! HM, looks like Inquisitor it will be for me, if that is still available. I created an excel spreadsheet that rolls randomly and does the stat creations for you, just to see how it compares to the rolls you have done already. Very interesting! I think Invisible Castle has it out for us, lol.

Str 5d6
Dex 5d6
Con 4d6
Int 4d6
Wis 7d6
Cha 3d6

EDITING COMPLETE PLEASE ROLL MY STATS NOW HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Like I said, IC has it out for us all... that site now sucks. LOL So I rolled 7 dice, and got a 15??? What is that? Like an average of 2 rolled on each die? Throw in a 3 once. Man, this is going to be interesting, I will give it that.

EDIT - Used the link, it's actually a 25 on that WIS roll. I think you had a typo?

Ok - so it's only top 3 dice, then, right? Makes more sense now, as I had it all thought up wrong. I was thinking we got total dice, not top 3. Must have missed that somewhere. My mistake.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hi, I would be interested in a Alchemist or Summoner.

Alchemist

STR: 4d6
DEX: 4d6
CON: 6d6
INT: 7d6
WIS: 4d6
CHA: 3d6

Summoner

Switch Int to Cha 7d6
Cha to Str 3d6
Str to Int 4d6

So, I can keep the roles, but leave the class open :)

WD you are the last to go do you still wish the Alchemist placement above or would you like something different? The group look so far is

FtF - ?? Inquisitor

Vertexx69 - elven rogue (I hope you play this Vertexx69 know you could do a great job) or elven wizard/witch

Songdragon - dwarven cleric (warrior)

Dagonwriter - half orc summoner

Got good healing (if FtF takes cure light as one of his spells), got melee covered, and possibly all skills (DW - knowledges and Vertexx69 all the others LOL).

Let me know and then let's start on some other parts.

@ FtF Sorry about the miscommunication this is the dice pool method out of the Core book. IC seems to hate it and to think I was think of only using 24 dice :eek:

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
got melee covered, and possibly all skills (DW - knowledges and Vertexx69 all the others LOL).

I'm not sure about the knowledge skills... I only have 5 skill points, and there are quite a number of Knowledge skills. I'm taking Planes, but the others will have to wait, it seems.

But I am good with moving on to another part of lead-in. My Summoner is well on the way to being complete. I had forgotten just how expensive the darn falchion was...

Vertexx69

First Post
Do we get traits, and if so how many? Are we using hero points? How would you feel about using the occupations and/or drawbacks features from Pathfinder's tome of secrets?

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
No worries, as it was my mistake. Dice Pool is something new to me, and I see where I overlooked that section on the PF rules. I am thinking that my character might forgo the healing side of his calling, and go more of vigilante route. It would make for some interesting game play for sure!

So, traits, how many are we being given? Are there new ones in that book of yours outside of the core traits?

Walking Dad

First Post
WD you are the last to go do you still wish the Alchemist placement above or would you like something different? The group look so far is

Yes, still gnome (?) alchemist.

I also misunderstood the dice pool method.

Revision:

STR: 4d6
DEX: 4d6
CON: 5d6
INT: 7d6
WIS: 4d6
CHA: 4d6

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Walking Dad's stat rolls:

STR: 10
DEX: 11
CON: 10
INT: 14
WIS: 12
CHA: 12

And there you go WD and probably not what you hoped for like everyone else sorry but I think if you chose a race to give you a +2 INT you would have a decent alchemist.

I don't have the APG guys sorry but if a rule in it isn't listed as optional let's say (for now) we will use it. Traits we will use but as to how many I'm not sure givin the stats maybe a two or three.

For now you all should decide on equipment, skills, and feats. I see alot of potential great RPing with these characters so far so I am excited to see the finished products.

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases