WotBS (conversion to Pathfinder) OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Everyone is ninjaing me LOL :p:p:p on all of you LOL

Hmmm I like those options and it will also add to background and give you some custom sculpting on which skills are class skills. Why not just list the occupations and if someone picks one then you can list it's abilities for us Vertexx69?

As a replacement for the +2/+2 why not both like I said those feats never get used.

HM

Vertexx69

First Post
[sblock=Occupations:]
(B) means bonus feat

Acolyte
Animal Catcher
Apprentice
Arcane Merchant
Arcane Student (B)
Athlete (B)
Bandit (B)
Beggar (B)
Con Artist (B)
Courtesan
Courier (B)
Courtier
Diplomat (B)
Entertainer (B)
Farmer
Fisherman (B)
Gladiator (B)
Guardian
Guide
Healer
Hermit (B)
Hunter (B)
Investigator (B)
Laborer (B)
Merchant (B)
Miner
Noble Warrior (B)
Nomad (B)
Pirate (B)
Primitive (B)
Scholar (B)
Scribe
Seaman (B)
Serf (B)
Servant
Soldier (B)
Squire
Stablehand (B)
Tavern Server (B)
Thief
Woodsman[/sblock]
Shade will definitely be taking pirate then, with 2 weapon fighting.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Vertexx69 how about this...

Everyone please pick an occupation to help round out your character along with two traits. If your occupation doesn't have a Bonus Feat(B) then you may pick up a +2/+2 feat for free.

Looking at the list some occupations for players I see could be...

DW: Scribe, Arcane student, Apperntice

FtF: Squire, Noble warrior, Investigator

WD: Scholar, Scribe, Arcane merchant

Songdragon: Acoylte, Courier, Diplomat

Vertexx69: Con artist, Bandit

But really anything can be in your past probably a profession you wanted to get out of.

EDIT: NINJA'ED AGAIN

HM

Vertexx69

First Post
Sounds good to me. I have sent Ftf the info he asked for.

HM how do you feel about the +2 skill item conversation over on the living pathfinder boards? Because thats where I was going with Shades mask.

I chose Dirty Fighting and Heirloom Weapon (Rapier) as Shade's Traits since she learned to fight on the streets, and the rapier is a very aristocratic weapon that her father either gave her, or she stole when she was sent away for good.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I saw that and is one of the things I love about her. If you pay the extra cash for the +2 then it is alright with me. Is the mask white? black or something else?

All I can picture is those hollywood undead guys the one with the white mask when I think of her. (Guy in the center ) I will need a good picture of it in my head to post NPC reactions LOL at -2

Ok I gtg meet the gf for dinner be back on tonight.

HM

Attachments

• Hollywood-Undead.jpg
    Hollywood-Undead.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 56

Vertexx69

First Post
The mask is the face of a delicate elven beauty. Its blackened silver with finely painted, but dull bronze highlights and large holes for her eyes with a long false alabaster ear-tip to hide the fact that she is missing half her right ear. The mask ends at her upper lip, following the corners of the mouth down to the edge of the jaw line. It has no chin so Shade's speech is not impeded at all, (much to the dismay of those she verbally abuses on a regular basis.)

Dragonwriter

First Post
Okay, Barrik's traits are Dirty Fighting and Focused Mind.

As for occupations... None of them seem to fit Barrik all that well... I suppose if I could get more info on Arcane Student, Scholar and Scribe, those might fit. But none of them seem to really fit in, in my opinion.

One more reason I'm not favoring the idea... It's one more thing to keep track of, from a book I don't have nor have any intention of purchasing. At least, not for a while. I'm joining in because of easy access to the PFSRD. And it's legal.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Question would Augment summoning work on your SLA summoned creatures? Or is that just for the spell version?HM

Unfortunately, the FAQ answers that...

Q: Does the feat Augment Summoning affect Eidolon during the summon like other spell-like abilities?
A: (Jason Bulmahn 11/30/09)
Summoning the eidolon is actually a supernatural ability and is not subject to the Augment Summoning feat.
[Source]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases