[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Voda Vosa

First Post
"So..." starts Kaltzov, as he looks around. "Nice establishment. I'll like to have this converrsation overr a cool vodka," the doctor says, taking off his gloves, a process that takes its time. "And we'll need a sheet of paperr and a pencil. Luckily, I carrry that sorrt of things."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia dematerializes her wings before entering the establishment. She looks around the inside before taking more than one step into the place. She wrinkles her nose a little and then shrugs, following Brick to the table.

Once seated she'll begin examining her finger nails again apparently bored with the tavern and its clientele, but not uncouth enough to comment aloud. She waits patiently, half expecting the Doctor to begin scribbling some of his convoluted schematics or whatever he doodles for fun. She pulls out a nail file and begins touching up her handiwork and contemplates a color change to match her nightclub attire for going to the Iceberg Lounge.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

"So..." starts Kaltzov, as he looks around. "Nice establishment. I'll like to have this converrsation overr a cool vodka," the doctor says, taking off his gloves, a process that takes its time. "And we'll need a sheet of paperr and a pencil. Luckily, I carrry that sorrt of things."

Brick gestures for a waitress and places his own drink order with the others: a plain cola.

When they're alone again, he says, "I guess the first thing we need to agree on is which spot's our target. You folks seemed to think the club was the best bet?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perrhaps I'll suit ourr interrests betterr, since we might find some morre inforrmation. Sadly, ourr frriend Nightwing and his said contacts arre too suspicious of us, orr too bad inforrmed. Actually, I think they don't know a damn thing and arre hoping we find out what they arre unable to." explains Chaos. "Being that the rreality, we need inforrmation, and we'll take it out of Penguin's almost-dead beak if it's neccesarry."

jkason

First Post
Brick

"Perrhaps I'll suit ourr interrests betterr, since we might find some morre inforrmation. Sadly, ourr frriend Nightwing and his said contacts arre too suspicious of us, orr too bad inforrmed. Actually, I think they don't know a damn thing and arre hoping we find out what they arre unable to." explains Chaos. "Being that the rreality, we need inforrmation, and we'll take it out of Penguin's almost-dead beak if it's neccesarry."

Brick seems about to say something at the image of a beaten-senseless Penguin, but decides to let it go for now.

"Well, if we're looking to be staff, I might be able to get on as a bouncer, or if one of us plans on posing as a patron, I could always play apparent bodyguard.

"And if we decide to try to do some faux-villany, I've got some spare paintball equipment back home that'll do in a pinch to provide some disguising for me."

knightemplar

Explorer
Crucible is currently cruising around the dance floor flirting with some of the men. She is still keeping an eye on the doctor, but is trying to be inconspicous about it.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia glances at Crucible dancing in the small cleared out space by the jukebox, wondering if any of the scruffy dock workers that appear to make up the clientele of the dive tavern will stop leering and actually join the lone woman.

She remarks to the others, "I shall stroll right in the front door of the Iceberg Lounge like any other female patron. Exploring the night club scene in this realm has proven to be intriguing and I rather enjoy it. A change to more suitable attire will be appropriate however."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Truly. If our sponsorrs wish to actually DO something they could prrovide us with some suitable outfits." adds Kaltzov. "And exactly what's the deal with Batman?" he asks suddenly.

jkason

First Post
Brick

She remarks to the others, "I shall stroll right in the front door of the Iceberg Lounge like any other female patron. Exploring the night club scene in this realm has proven to be intriguing and I rather enjoy it. A change to more suitable attire will be appropriate however."

"Realm...?" Brick wonders aloud, but the doctor's thought sidetracks him.

"And exactly what's the deal with Batman?" he asks suddenly.

"I ... well, I don't really know," Brick says. "There's all sorts of rumors, but since there are still people arguing that he never even existed, who the heck knows? I just know there's been no sign of him for a while now."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"So... he's.. Gone?.. Those arre interresting news. It explains why they need us." Kaltzov drinks a couple of sips of vodka before manning his beard as he debates something in his mind. "Then we should go first to the Iceberg lounge and find out what is said there about Shadow."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases