[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

jkason

First Post
Brick

His blow is so strong that the brutish creature looses it hold of Octavia. It crushes on the floor, but staggers back on it's feet.
Concentrating harder, Crucible redoubles her effort to burn the target in front of her. Slowly bringing the fire up from his feet to across his midsection. Seeing him roasted alive, the suits are starting to run, with Dr Chaos slowly re-materializing just behind them.

Brick lands next to the brute, and prepares another haymaker when he hears the screams of the burning men. His blow is unfocused as his attention is drawn elsewhere.

"Good lord, what are you doing?" he calls out to Crucible as he sees the horrific result of her attack.

[sblock=OOC]Strike attack vs. brute (1d20+9=15)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think it's prrety obvious my newly acquittanced frriend: She is helping us terrmitane a Shadow opperration. By any means necessarry." The doctor explains, while the suits fall around him. "You might want to look at that," he points at the enraged brute.

knightemplar

Explorer
"I gave them the choice to run, when I aimed at their feet. Now they shall burn.", Crucible pulls the hellfire back into herself as she stares towards the brute still standing. Using Fearsome Gaze (range 25 ft, DC15), she calls to him "What about you, are you ready to burn?"

Combat: Attack +6 Defense 14 Init +0

Saves: Toughness +7 (7 Impervious) Fortitude +8 Reflex +2 Will +0
Drawbacks: Power Loss (Holy Sites, Uncommon/Major) -3, Vulnerable (vs. Holy, Uncommon/Major) -3,

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 6

Octavia released from the brutes grasp, she whips her chain back at the brute again, "A proper slave should know his place." She flies out of reach of the grappling brute to turn invisible afterward, but the brute is already falling down.

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2668629/Brute Toughness save (DC 22) (1d20+6=18)

8 Gang-members - all out
1 Gang-leader - (out)
10 suits - all out (one dead)
1 brute - bruise 3, unconscious

Crucible - Bruise 2, -1HP
Octavia -
Chaos - Bruised 1
Brick - +1 HP
[/sblock]

ooc: Fight is over.

Dr Chaos quickly dispatches the remaining suits with his device, as Brick and Crucible start arguing...

ooc: Roleplay at will :)

jkason

First Post
Brick

"I think it's prrety obvious my newly acquittanced frriend: She is helping us terrmitane a Shadow opperration. By any means necessarry." The doctor explains, while the suits fall around him.

"I gave them the choice to run, when I aimed at their feet. Now they shall burn.", Crucible pulls the hellfire back into herself [...]

"Any means necessary?" he says as the brute falls, almost forgotten as Brick realizes the methods of the people he chose to aid. "Sounds more like SHADOW than anyone who should be out to stop them."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"My dearr frriend." Chaos blinks next to Brick. "You might want to re-think that, look," he says pointing at the unconscious agents of Shadow. "Perrhaps a man has died today, but if we werre such a thrreat as Shadow is, none of them would be brreathing now, don't you think. I think you know betterr, forr what you say you appearr to have come acrross Shadow beforre; I take you didn't enjoy the meeting. Neitherr did I when they attempted to kill me and my dear mamushkas. I have a perrsonal vendetta against these Shadow, and I will obliterrate these orrganization, once I've done this, Gotham will be able to brreath peacefully without theirr opprression." Chaos explains.

jkason

First Post
Brick

"My dearr frriend." Chaos blinks next to Brick. "You might want to re-think that, look," he says pointing at the unconscious agents of Shadow. "Perrhaps a man has died today, but if we werre such a thrreat as Shadow is, none of them would be brreathing now, don't you think. I think you know betterr, forr what you say you appearr to have come acrross Shadow beforre; I take you didn't enjoy the meeting. Neitherr did I when they attempted to kill me and my dear mamushkas. I have a perrsonal vendetta against these Shadow, and I will obliterrate these orrganization, once I've done this, Gotham will be able to brreath peacefully without theirr opprression." Chaos explains.

Brick tenses a moment, startled by the teleportation, but seems to calm a bit as Chaos speaks. It's clear he's conflicted, but the story touches him.

"I guess ... well, it's hard not to be angry when you're attacked that way," he admits. "But it's a slippery slope, and you have to watch out.

"I'm Brick, by the way,"
he says, extending a hand.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I am Doctorr Vladimirr Kaltzov, a pleasurre to make yourr acquittance. My associates and I have rrecently arrived to this city, and werre planning on errasing Shadow from the strreets. I noticed you arre quite capable at fighting crrime. One could only imagine how much those punches hurrted! I'm not surre my shield would have withstand such raw powerr. I think yourr name suits you well." Dr. Kaltzov uses his silver tongue again to calm Brick's doubts. As he places a hand in his gargantuan back, Chaos makes some gesturing towards the females, as saying "Be nice with the hulk".

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia returns to visibility and lands near the unconscious leader, bah, I have better things to do than argue over one dead foe.

The angel makes sure that the gang leader is secure and cannot escape or do anything sneaky if he were to awaken while the others are distracted. From where she is working, she does remark, "These fools brought weapons into a fight, if death results then so be it. The price they pay for living the life they lead. I am surprised more of them are not dead actually."

<<OOC: That's it for me before I leave. If I cannot post again over the weekend, assume Octavia is just going along, keeping her own counsel.>>
[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases