[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Padreigh

First Post
ooc: Actually, I think they are all wearing their 'no-costumes' (not sure about Crucible). I know a nice pub in the Irish quarter... 'Noonan's'.

ooc: Ah, then I was mistaken. Will edit that if they confirm being "incognito". And no way in hell am I going to Noonan's ... :p

jkason

First Post
Brick

"Brick, who brings local knowledge. Both are unknown enough to be not identified as heroes... Maybe Brick should wear a mask..."

Brick nods. "Can't hurt to change up the look a bit, in case I've run into some cronies before."

ooc: Actually, I think they are all wearing their 'no-costumes' (not sure about Crucible).

((OOC: Yeah, Brick's 'costume' is basically clothes most of the time. He's never invested in a proper uniform, though he'll probably change things up a bit for the 'infiltrating'))

jkason

First Post
Brick

"There's a local joint I like," Brick offers. "Nothing fancy, but good folks who generally keep to themselves."

((OOC: I'm assuming as a local Brick would have a standard 'hangout' or two.))

Padreigh

First Post
"Brilliant. Shall we be off then?", Schmidt asks the others. He then turns to Brick: "They wouldn't happen to serve German or Bohemian beer?", he asks rather hopefully.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia indicates she is ready, but comments, "I will need to return to our lodging prior to our excursion to the Iceberg Lounge if we intend to leave immediately upon concluding our plans at the tavern."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
OOC: Sure. I'll give it a go. Feel free to edit as you see fit.

The Hole In The Wall thankfully doesn't fully live up to its name. It's by no means a high end establishment, but it's relatively clean, with plenty of seating even on a fairly busy night like tonight, and in a variety: high tables near the front, nondescript round tables on the main bar floor, and large wood-benched booths along all the walls.

The clientele are mostly working-class, clearly worn out from making a living in this city. Several of them seem to perk up, though, at the sight of Brick. They seem to know him, though it's unclear how much they know of his ... extra-curricular activities.

A worn, middle-aged bartender nods toward the back.

"No one in yer booth, kiddo," he says. Brick thanks him and leads the others to an oversized corner booth that accomodates them all. The high backs of the benches provide some relative privacy, as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases