[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

jkason

First Post
Brick

Chapter 3
Precarious Alliance

The batsignal on the roof is lighted up throwing the bright batsignal at the cloudy sky. In the light rain, you can see five people on the roof, waiting for the arrival of the 'heroes'.

ooc: This assumes you don't come early. How do you want to enter the roof?

Brick parked his motorcycle a block or so away from the station, then leaped to the closest roof. He paced a moment, nervous. He'd been operating on his own for so long, trying to figure out just how to do the right thing with his gifts, and now, finally, he might be working his way into really being one of the good guys.

As the batsignal flared to life, Brick gulped. This was the big time. No more stalling. He took a deep breath, cracked his knuckles to steady himself, then leaped his way over to the figures by the signal.

"Hope I have the right place," he said. "Nightwing sent me."

Walking Dad

First Post
As he walks the last steps and opened the door, Dr. Chaos, with a smile on his beardy face, said in his accented english.
"Well, I can't see the bat herre; strrange, he usually doesn't miss a date"

As the batsignal flared to life, Brick gulped. This was the big time. No more stalling. He took a deep breath, cracked his knuckles to steady himself, then leaped his way over to the figures by the signal.

"Hope I have the right place," he said. "Nightwing sent me."

As you enter the roof, you recognize some of the persons on the roof. You see the Police Commissioner Gordon next to a burly man in civil dress, Nightwing (how you were you able to miss him before) standing next to a man and a woman dressed completely in black and nearly screaming agents and another blond short-haired man with elegant but practical clothes.

"Brick, Dr Chaos. I'm sure the two women are also near. This is Police Commissioner Gordon and Detective Bullock." Nightwing starts speaking pointing at the two. "And these are the Agents Smith and Jones and Mr Schmidt. Kaltzof, could you please call your two assistance to join us?"

[sblock=Octavia]You are pretty sure the female agent looked in your direction.[/sblock]

200px-James_Gordon_DCAU_01.jpg

Gordon

275px-Harvey_Bullock.png

Harvey Bullock

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia will land on the roof and turn back visible, unconcerned about hiding her abilities, since Nightwing already knows. She will give a slight bow of her head in greeting and remain silent to hear what is to be said.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
"OH but they arre herre as you can see." says Kaltzov, apparently unsettled by the fact that this Nightwing appears to know his past life.

Padreigh

First Post
"So, are we all here then and can get this on the way?", Schmidt says with a slight German accent.

"I would really like to know what this whole thing is about and why I am standing on a rooftop, in the rain and in the middle of the night."

knightemplar

Explorer
Since Crucible does not do stealth too well, she lands on the roof and stands behind Dr. Chaos. She is still very suspicious of this meeting, seeing it as a way for the police to get their hands on them.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"So, are we all here then and can get this on the way?", Schmidt says with a slight German accent.

"I would really like to know what this whole thing is about and why I am standing on a rooftop, in the rain and in the middle of the night."

"I concurr." says Chaos, nodding to the german.

Walking Dad

First Post
The burly man mumbles something to Gordon, but Gordon shakes his head. He steps forward an adresses all of you:
"I have chosen this place because of tradition. Here I made a pact ith a good man to save the city to sink into utter corruption. This man cannot be here today, but a new danger threatens to plunge the city into a crime war. I'm willing to bend the law a bit to prevent this. Nightwing vouches for those two men", he indicates Brick and Schmidt, "and said we would need some more assistance by someone who has already experience with SHADOW. So I suggest we share the intel and I hold my boys back to not directly interferre. But I have some rules:
No unnecessary use of lethal force.
No torture and such.
No harming of innocents.
Deal?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia shrugs in nonchalant agreement while thinking, Sure try not kill anyone and hide the body if we do. Don't leave any visible marks on any prisoners. But aloud she does remark, "I will not kill any innocents."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
"It sounds like a fairr deal," Having Octavia agreed, he looks at Crucible for a positive answer. If she nods or shows her acceptance: "Good, then we agrree, commissionerr."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases