[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires - Page 10





  1. #91
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,789
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jkason

    Brick

    "Thanks for the heads-up," Brick says into his phone, turning to give an encouraging smile to the others. "I'm good for now. Might want some more intel on these folks when they aren't just a few feet away. Later."

    He hangs up the phone and returns to his recent fighting colleagues.

    "Got a tip that there might be another ally nearby. Anyone fancy a look on the roof?"

 

  • #92
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,360
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    Octavia replies, "I suppose I can fancy. Apparently I am not needed to deal with the trash. Doctor, shouldn't you be examining the device these fools were looking at? Maybe we should search around inside as well."

    The Angel winks into invisibility and goes to take a look.

    <<Taking 10 on Stealth for 26>>

    Mini Stats
    Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
    Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
    Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
    ___________________________________________

    Fallen Angel
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #93
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,909
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    "A capital suggestion: You and Crrucible follow ourr new frriend to the rroof, and I'll rremain herre making science!" says the doctor. He'll attempt to recognize the device and it's purpose.

    OOC: Taking 20 in anything you need me to roll.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #94
    Crucible nods and flys up to a roof opposite that of Octavia and starts looking around.

    Notice: 20+4=24

  • #95
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,360
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    Octavia thinks wryly and more than a little irksome, How many people do they think we need to take a look around? One invisible angel should be enough and completely unnoticed. Whoever is out here will surely see Crucible flying around so any surprise is now gone. If that Brick fellow follows it won't even matter at this point.

    Being invisible, the angel keeps her distance from Crucible, and Brick too if he followed them outside. She looks for any reactions to their presence

    <<Taking 10's: Stealth for 26; Notice for 27>>
    OOC
    I think Octavia's the scout and Crucible is the bodyguard for the Doctor, I figure we both didn't need to go look outside. Not sure if Brick was actually going outside either since his actions were not posted, only his conversation words.
    Mini Stats
    Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
    Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
    Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
    ___________________________________________

    Fallen Angel
    Last edited by perrinmiller; Wednesday, 8th September, 2010 at 08:32 AM.
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #96
    Suddenly, a dark clad hero appears on the roof of the other warehouse, waving you to come up. At this distance, you cannot discern, if he has noticed all of you, or only Brick and Crucible.

    The hero


    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #97
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,789
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore jkason

    Brick

    Once he catches sight of the contact, Brick makes a powered leap to the roof.

    "Oracle sent you?" he asks.

    OOC
    I recognize him as Nightwing, but not sure if Brick would? A fair number of the Bat characters keep even their hero identity a bit secret.

  • #98
    Looking at the newcomer from across the alley on top of the building, she gives him the onceover. "Cute costume."

    As Brick jumps up to talk to him, she returns back to the doctor and gives him a brief description of the man and his costume.

  • #99
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,360
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller
    Octavia thinks to herself, Who is this one? Looks like one of those vigilante heroes that tend to be troublesome. Hmm, Brick was apparently expecting him and Crucible is protecting the Doctor. Very well, I will stay and observe.

    Being invisible, the angel flies around behind the newcomer and gets closer to overhear the conversation.

    <<Taking 10's: Stealth for 26>>
    Mini Stats
    Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
    Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
    Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
    ___________________________________________

    Fallen Angel
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #100
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,909
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    Kaltzov has finished inspected the device when Crucible appears and informs him of the newcomer. "Interresting, so you say he's drressed in black, with a cyan eagle in the chest, and pretty boy's face... And no cape? What kind of herro doesn't use a cape? I guess I'll have to go to the roof don't I?"
    With that the good doctor walks out and searches a ladder up.

    OOC: I think Kaltzov can take 10 with some of these skills and make something up of the machine Shadow was protecting.
    Computers: +16
    Investigate +15
    Knowledge Tech: +15
    Craft Tech: +20
    Search: +12
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [OOC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires
      By Walking Dad in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 287
      Last Post: Wednesday, 9th March, 2011, 09:37 PM
    2. [RG] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires
      By Walking Dad in forum Character Builds & Optimization
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: Thursday, 16th September, 2010, 10:34 AM
    3. Squires: What if your armor carried itself around?
      By Asmor in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Saturday, 16th June, 2007, 08:47 PM
    4. Gotham is actually... Moscow?
      By Umbran in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: Tuesday, 19th December, 2006, 02:38 PM
    5. Paiges and Squires?
      By Dristram in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Thursday, 28th March, 2002, 07:23 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •