[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Padreigh

First Post
"Deal", Schmidt says curtly. "No needless bloodshed, no torture. After all, we are supposed to be the good guys, right?", he finishes with a slight grin.

jkason

First Post
Brick

"Deal", Schmidt says curtly. "No needless bloodshed, no torture. After all, we are supposed to be the good guys, right?", he finishes with a slight grin.

"Yeeeees.... we are supposed to be." repeates Chaos

Brick gives Chaos a sidelong look at his loaded response, but doesn't say anything about it directly.

"Sounds like your rules were already mine, anyway, so you've got no argument from me," he says to Gordon.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia raises an eyebrow at the Doctor's response about being good guys and then addresses the Commissioner in a pleasant and consoling tone, "Commissioner, thou would appear to be limited in thine options. But we do agree an arrangement is mutually beneficial. Shall we just be about dealing with these nefarious scum. Presumably thou hast information on where our services are needed."

<<Take 10 on Diplomacy for a 21, to accept our jaded and evasion agreement. Not sure if that's allowed, but better to included just in case. ;) >>

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
"Fine. We have clues that that SHADOW tries to get rid of any rivals in Gotham City. There next target will either be the Iceberg Lounge or the HQ of Black Mask's crime organization. Best way to get access to either of those is to pose at supervillains looking for an assignment. Chaos and his team will be great at this and have enough 'fame' to make it believable. Then we have Mr Schmidt, who knows more about some of the equipment and ideology behind SHADOW and Brick, who brings local knowledge. Both are unknown enough to be not identified as heroes... Maybe Brick should wear a mask...

Further questions?"

Nightwing asks.

Padreigh

First Post
Schmidt blinks. "Are you certain it works like this? You just go in and say: Hello, I am a villain looking for a job. Got something for me?

What if they require proof? Maybe Chaos and his team are deemed to be acceptable by them, but why should they allow Brick and myself in?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You the good guys arre so complicated. I'll tell them you arre just muscle forr hirre, and he would be a new experriment. Forr that whipperrsnapperr Black Mask it would be enough. I prresume you wish us to spoil Shadow's plans no? What should we do with Black Mask and his band once we arre overr?" says Chaos, somewhat pleased to have such a reputation.

Padreigh

First Post
"Muscle for hire?" Schmidt looks a bit puzzled. Then his faces lightens up. "Ah, a mercenary. Sorry, slang sometimes confuses me still. Well, if you think that will be enough. You seem to be the expert on the ... seedier parts of life". Schmidt grins to show that this was not meant as an insult. "Well, let us first deal with Shadow and then think about this Black Mask fellow."

Walking Dad

First Post
"We won't require you to fight Black Mask's organization. But it is one of the two most likely targets of SHADOW. As we don't know where their HQ is, we have to intercept them when they attack."
Nightwing further explains. He doesn't seem to be very fond of the plan either.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia examines her nail polish, checking for chips or dust that might have marred the finish and remarks offhand, "Personally, I would rather like to see this Iceburg Lounge if it is not too cold."

Not caring one bit what Nightwing thinks, she looks up and suggests, "But rather than attacking either of SHADOW's victims, just let them eliminate these other scum and follow them back to their lair afterward."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases