[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia nods a greeting to the Doctor's traveling companion and asks, "The Doctor behave himself? I can imagine being stuck inside that flying bus is a little mundane, sort of like being stuck below decks on a ship. With screaming and crying babes inside it must be quite tiresome."

She motions for them to get into the vehicle and she takes the driver's seat. Octavia makes a soft, little clucking noise unconsciously, like she is signally some horses to start moving. After a pause, she remembers that funny shaped key and inserts it into the lock, bringing the engine to life. Without bothering with her seat belt or even checking her mirrors, she pulls into traffic. Though she did get a horn blast for her efforts, with her excellent peripheral vision there was never any real danger of an accident.

Octavia addresses the both of them, "There is something interesting going on at the harbor. Likely SHADOW rogues or something nefarious. Should be good exercise... Where are we going Doctor?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
Octavia, used to the Doctor's mannerisms, replies "The transportation is adequate and your possessions are in the trunk. I have managed to adequately operate this vehicle and have kept it free from attracting unwanted attention from local authorities. It is my understanding than they frown upon moving too fast and not staying within the lines painted on the road."
Octavia nods a greeting to the Doctor's traveling companion and asks, "The Doctor behave himself? I can imagine being stuck inside that flying bus is a little mundane, sort of like being stuck below decks on a ship. With screaming and crying babes inside it must be quite tiresome."

"Excellent Octavia, as diligent as always my dearr girrl."
the doctor comments. He shrugs when asked about the trip "At least we ate something and watched a movie. Afterr we obliterrate SHADOW, I think that my firrst serrvice to human kind will be complete erradication of airrporrts. Teleporrtation is much more fasterr."

Octavia addresses the both of them, "There is something interesting going on at the harbor. Likely SHADOW rogues or something nefarious. Should be good exercise... Where are we going Doctor?"

"Well I think that was not a rreal question was it? It is evident that if SHADOW agents arre in the harrborrs they arre interrested in accomplishing something. It is ourr holy mission to spoil theirr plans and activities wherreeverr we find them dah?"
Kaltzov replies with a question.

Walking Dad

First Post
((OOC: Plan is to leave the bike at the entrance to the harbor, or at least far enough away that he'll be able to enter more stealthily without the roar of an engine.))
ooc: Hope you found the information regarding Mannheim. It's also in the RG in the NPC section.

Brick leaves the bike a bit away and reaches unnoticed the pier 7. Looking around, he sees the interior of one of the warehouses is lit-up. Moving nearer, he sees two men, one gang-member with Shade insignia and another men in grey suit and wearing headphones besides the entrance. From his hidden spot (who stinks a bit of old oil), he also sees a car moving toward the pier...

ooc: I assume the other three are moving now in. Please give me a general description of your plans.

Attachments

• Warehouse.JPG
    Warehouse.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

jkason

First Post
ooc: Hope you found the information regarding Mannheim. It's also in the RG in the NPC section.

((OOC: Yes, and thanks much for posting it. :) ))

Brick leaves the bike a bit away and reaches unnoticed the pier 7. Looking around, he sees the interior of one of the warehouses is lit-up. Moving nearer, he sees two gang-members with Shade insignia and two other men in grey suits and wearing headphones besides the entrance. From his hidden spot (who stinks a bit of old oil), he also sees a car moving toward the pier...

Brick decides to hold off any other action until he can determine if the occupants of the car are involved, and in what capacity. He pulls out his binoculars to try to get a better look.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
"Well I think that was not a rreal question was it? It is evident that if SHADOW agents arre in the harrborrs they arre interrested in accomplishing something. It is ourr holy mission to spoil theirr plans and activities wherreeverr we find them dah?" Kaltzov replies with a question.
Octavia makes a hard turn, again without moving her head to look nor using a blinker either. Ignoring the honking of a horn from an irate driver, her only response is, "Divine destiny shall prevail."

She heads the vehicle towards the harbor area and brings the car to an abrupt halt about a 2 blocks away from the location this activity is supposed to take place. She declares, "The warehouse is just yonder those buildings. Shall we charge in or proceed by stealth?"

<<Bit stretched tonight away from home. Not sure what to post about a plan yet. I know what she will do for her own actions, but I don't think that's what you asked WD.>>
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Perrhaps some scouting is in place dah? I'm not the stealthiest perrson arround, but perrhaps one of you lasses might find the task suitable to yourr rrespective arreas of experrtice." says the doctor. "We need to know how many Shadow agents we will face, werre arre they located, and what weapons orr otherr imporrtant items they have in theirr possession that can turrn to be a prroblem for us." explains Kaltzov.
He starts unpacking his gloves, and equipping them, plugging all the wires and pressing a series of bottoms.
"So? Arre you moving out orr will you stay looking me until I finish with this? Go and rreporrt back when you have the intelligence."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia replies, "Very well, I shall proceed."

She turns invisible and exits the vehicle, with her wings manifesting she leaps into the air. She conducts a flyover of the warehouse and then circles in to look through the windows. Depending on what she sees will determine if she reacts or reports back.

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Last edited:

knightemplar

Explorer
As Crucible turns back towards the doctor, she slowly slides down her sunglasses down and looks at him over the rims.

"If absolutely necessary, I can go through a wall without damaging it, but it leaves me very tired."

Walking Dad

First Post
Depending on what she sees will determine if she reacts or reports back.

[sblock=perrinmiller]Octavia finds a non-blackened window. inside she sees the lit interior of the warehouse (http://www.enworld.org/forum/attach...7259t-ic-m-m-2nd-gotham-squires-warehouse.jpg). There are 8 younger men in there, wearing matching clothes with the symbol of a shadowy man before a city, most likely some sort of gang. There are also ten suits in there, two of them working on a strange looking device on one of the crates. As you watch, a holographic image comes alive over the machine (think the jedi communication from the newer films, but only head and shoulders): Mannheim (in the NPC section). The men start to gather, but you cannot hear what they say from your position.
[/sblock]

oooc: Some bug on ENworld. If you are unable to open a sblock, quote the post to read it.

ooc: Need some more posts to know what you all are doing.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia flies back to the rental car and lands beside it. Her wings dematerialize and she returns to the driver's seat becoming visible again. She turns to look at the others and says, "Apparently now is a good time to attack, they are distracted by some machine. Likely you will find it interesting, Doctor. There are possibly SHADOW minions inside and they don't appear to be too vigilant, only a few sentries. Not very many either, about 8 gang kids and 10 people dressed in more formal attire, maybe business men. I will go back and be ready to start taking out the sentries when they get distracted by your approach." Octavia exits the vehicle and does her invisible flying thing again. She sits on the warehouse roof, perched at the edge ready drop down among the sentries once the Doctor and Crucible approach.

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Last edited:

Remove ads