[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Walking Dad

First Post
The bouncer sighs and winks Brick and Schmidt through...

Octavia and Crucible gain some interested and some envious glances...

Chaos doesn't notice to many things. Sometimes rich looking people are going up to the balcony (a private area, only to be entered with special permission). The band looks mediteran with a latina lead singer. A firndly waitress comes to him and asks if she can help him finding a table.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Please dearr." replies the doctor. After being led to his table, Chaos will wait for something to happen. If nothing seems to happen, he'll try to get to speak with someone.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia takes note that the others found their way into the club and she continues dancing and actually enjoying herself.

While her head is moving to the music, twirling her hair around, she will keep stealing glances in every direction to see if there is anything noteworthy related to their mission. Paying particular attention to the VIP area when she can.

<<Take 10 on Notice for 27.>>

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
Octavia cannot spot much of the VIP area. It is above ground behind behind a on-way mirror. But she sees a small corpulent man leaving and moving down to...

Chaos is seated at a nice table near to wall and not very exposed. Soon after he sits down, a small corpulent man in a tuxedo moves to his table.

"Welcome to my club. My name is Oswald Cobblepot. My men informed me of your entrance. Are you here for business?"

batman_tas_penguin_th.jpg

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Most cerrtainly my esteemed host. Allow me to intrroduce myself, I'm Doctor Vladimirr Kaltzov ,physician. Perrhaps you have rread about my exploits? Perrhaps seen my associates overr therre in the dance floorr? I would wish to discuss cerrtain matterrs that rrequirre... what's the worrd... Ah, yes, "prrivacy"." shoots Kaltzov, trying to impress Penguin with both his speech and his "associates".

Diplomacy: 12

jkason

First Post
Brick

The bouncer sighs and winks Brick and Schmidt through...

Brick leads his 'client' into the club, taking a quick visual survey.

"So, I guess the question is whether we meet up with the others or stick to staying separated," Brick says. He notices his female associates on the dance floor and raises an eyebrow.

"Just in case it matters: I don't dance," he whispers.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia, seeing something interesting, moves up behind Crucible, embracing her around the waist as they dance to whisper in her ear, "Someone is approaching the Doctor, looks like a nobleman or some rich merchant."

She whirls away and dances towards the Doctors table. At the edge of the dance floor she stops dancing and gracefully continues on to the Doctor and the short one in the tuxedo, just catching the tail end of the conversation.

She gives the corpulent man a smile, somewhat mischievous and a little sensual, "Good evening."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Padreigh

First Post
"No worries, I don't dance as well.", Schmidt grins. "One of Doctor Chaos' countrymen made sure that my dancing days are done", he adds almost inaudibly and loses his grin for a second.

"Let's stay away for now. But we'll keep an eye and an ear on them ... maybe something comes up.", he finishes a bit louder.

Walking Dad

First Post
The Penguin isn't much impressed by Chaos' words, but he gets a big smile as Octavia and Crucible approach

"Enchante", he tries to say in french as he tries to take to women's hands to kiss them. If nothing bad happens (;)), he offers an arm to each of them and starts to go back up. "Please follow me. On the balcony we have a great view, champagne... and privacy."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases