[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Voda Vosa

First Post
Chaos gestures Crucible and Octavia to follow the Penguin, as he gets up and tags along himself. He makes a slight nod towards Schmidt and Brick.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
As the Penguin kisses her hand, Octavia struggles and manages to keep her thoughts from showing in her body language or facial expression, This one is a toad and he might try to grab where he should not. Much worse than hanging on the Doctor's arm.

However she smiles and takes his arm saying, "Very well, let us adjourn." and she takes pleasure in her thoughts, Great vista? Do penguins fly I wonder.

<<I am going to assume somewhere along the line Dr. Chaos properly briefed her on who the players are and what they look like.>>

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

knightemplar

Explorer
With a slight chuckle, she extends her hand out for him to kiss. "Parlez Vous Francais?"

She takes the arm offered and start walking upstairs with him, she runs her free hand through the side tuft of hair over his ear and starts chuckling again.

OOC: When ever he says anything cute or interesting, she will play along as arm candy. with a Bluff roll of 17.

Walking Dad

First Post
Privat Area

There are some tables in the private area, but farther away from each other than in the 'common' area. Most are hidden behind movable partitions. The Penguin leads the three of you to the biggest table, near to the panorama 'window', that let's you see the entirety of the Lounge (you can even spot Schmidt and Brick). The Penguin helps the women getting their seats and finally asks Chaos: "So, Doctor Kaltzov, how can we help each other?"

Common Area

A waitress nears Schmidt and Brick. Addressing Schmidt she asks: "Can I help you?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well Mrr. Cobblepot, I'll go straight to the point here, I myself prreferr the dirrect apprroach. I'm herre to talk about Shadow." Kaltzov voice goes to a whisper as he says the last sentence. He'll wait to see Cobblepot's reaction before proceeding.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia takes a seat on the couch, legs crossed and sips champagne. Behind the cover of her shades, she looks around the private area for anything that would appear to be worth snooping into.

<<Take 10 on Notice for 27>>

Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

Common Area

A waitress nears Schmidt and Brick. Addressing Schmidt she asks: "Can I help you?"

"I'd ask how to get my boss into the VIP section, but I think I see what that takes," Brick says with a nod toward Penguin and his 'arm candy.'

"So, just a soda for me. Gotta keep my head straight to do the job, right?"

Padreigh

First Post
"I'll have either German beer or wine, either is fine", Schmidt says. He continues keeping a close eye on the other guests, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

oocç Taking 10 on Notice. Schmidt is not really sure what he is looking for, but anything that might be linked to Nordic mytholgy, like a Thor Hammer pendant for example, might catch his interest.

Walking Dad

First Post
Privat Area

"Shadow? Who is this? A new guy? I know someone named Shade. But he has switched sides lately... wait a moment... isn't there an organisation of that name? Are you here to threaten ME!!!"
The Pinguin shouts, becoming agitated.

[sblock=Octavia]You notice that the Pinguin pushes a button on his umbrella that leans besides his chair.[/sblock]

Common Area

One of the bouncers from outside comes to Brick's and Schmidt's table. A bigger guy, the size of Brick follows him. He uses a scarf, hat and sunglasses to hide his face and wears gloves.
"Time to go back into the line, big one. Or should my friend here kick you out?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia clears her throat to draw the Penguin's attention. Then she uncrosses and recrosses her legs, hoping that his lecherous nature will cause him to pause as he tries to catch a glimpse of what might be under her very short skirt.

"Surely, noble host, thou would not be so uncouth to suggest we are here for a nefarious cause." Her smile is playfully mischievous and little coy.

"Come sit. Thy worries are for naught. We wish to partake of the champagne thou so graciously offered before discussing such peasants as those that call themselves SHADOW."

<<Diplomacy Check 1d20+11=31. Whoa Nellie! She must have really flashed some skin! :p>>

Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases