[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Surrley, as my associate says, we arre not memberrs of said orrganization. They have attempted to kill us all more than once, and we intent to rrepay the favourr, of courrse morre effectively than them." confirms Chaos.

Padreigh

First Post
Common Area

One of the bouncers from outside comes to Brick's and Schmidt's table. A bigger guy, the size of Brick follows him. He uses a scarf, hat and sunglasses to hide his face and wears gloves.
"Time to go back into the line, big one. Or should my friend here kick you out?"

ooc: Is he adressing Brick or both of us? Just in case of trouble Schmidt gets ready to cast Loki's Whispers on the bouncer.

Walking Dad

First Post
Privat Area

The Pinguin calms down, puts his umbrella down and sits down. He ends up nearer to Octavia. "So, you want to hire some muscle then?"

[sblock=Octavia]You notice that the Pinguin pushes a button on his umbrella that leans besides his chair.[/sblock]

Common Area

The bouncer only addressed Brick and still waits for an answer from him.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia casually removes the Penguin's straying hand from her thigh and gently, but purposefully puts it into his lap, I want nothing to do with your fowl muscle. You keep your wings to yourself.

She motions for the Doctor to continue his questions, "The Doctor has something else to parley about with thee. Wouldst thou pour some champagne for us whilst we listen?" Referring to herself and Crucible.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

One of the bouncers from outside comes to Brick's and Schmidt's table. A bigger guy, the size of Brick follows him. He uses a scarf, hat and sunglasses to hide his face and wears gloves.
"Time to go back into the line, big one. Or should my friend here kick you out?"

Brick frowns, glancing to Schmidt, before saying, "Guess I'm missing something. I got a job here, and neither one of us has caused any trouble, so what's with all the hubbub?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Privat Area

The Pinguin winks a waitress to pour some champagne into the ladies glasses as he waits for the Doctor's answer.

Common Area

Brick frowns, glancing to Schmidt, before saying, "Guess I'm missing something. I got a job here, and neither one of us has caused any trouble, so what's with all the hubbub?"

"The problem, pal, is that I will be fired, if I let everyone in. So you have to either leave, or give me a good reason why my boss would like you to skip the line."
He is careful not to address Schmidt.

jkason

First Post
Brick

"The problem, pal, is that I will be fired, if I let everyone in. So you have to either leave, or give me a good reason why my boss would like you to skip the line."
He is careful not to address Schmidt.

"If you've been paying attention--and any good security does--you'll know there's a muckity-muck in a confab with Pengy over in the VIP section" Brick says, pointing in that general direction. "Well this--" here he points to Schmidt-- "Is his right hand. And I'm his personal security. You want to tell Pengy his guests and their personell aren't welcome, be my guest."

((OOC: Rolls below. Since 1-10 on a hero point reroll counts as 10, his second roll is actually a 20)).

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Brick cannot see into the VIP section. It is behind a one-way mirror. Please change your post accordingly. (Just a bit of the description. The gereral theme is just right.)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"My dearr Mr, we seem to share a common enemy. At the moment I have all the muscle I need, howeverr, I need inforrmation as to wherre to dirrect my justified angerr. Do you have any intelligence about Shadow that you can sharre? We know something, perrhaps you alrready know it..." half-explains the doc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases