[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Walking Dad

First Post
Common Area

The bouncer grudgingly nods and moves away, taking the strange giant with him. A waitress asks for their orders.

Private Area

The Penguin just begins to raise his voice as the eyes of the stylized birdhad on the handle of his umbrella starts to blink red. "Just a moment. A small disturbance that requires my attention."

A few minutes later he returns and points through the window at Brick and Schmidt: "Are these gentlemen with you?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia continues to sip her champagne and remains seated on the sofa, edging closer to Crucible and subtly encouraging her to do the same, closing the gap between them and leaving no room for the Penguin to sit.

By remaining seated she intentionally knows not what their host speaks of.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14[/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ehm yes, they arre my muscle. Didn't you thought I'll just get in herre without prroperr prrotection don't you?" replies Chaos

Walking Dad

First Post
Private Area

The Penguin looks at his subtly occupied seat. "Doctor, maybe one of your girls could go down and invite the two to us?" He orders more than asks.

GM: Nice weekend. Will be back on Sunday evening.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia smiles slyly and nods. Turning to Crucible she gives her a look that says, shall we?

Then she carefully stands up to make sure the lecherous Penguin (and the Doctor too, for that matter) don't get a peek underneath her very short skirt to see if she is wearing anything underneath.

Then she'll walk sedately, with that swaying of hips that men appear to enjoy staring at, and make her way to the door. Exiting our just far enough to be seen, Octavia will make a come hither gesture to the other members of their crew and await for them to make their way up. If any guards or staff try to stop them she'll use her diplomatic wiles to convince them otherwise.

<<Take 10 on Diplomacy for 21>>

Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

knightemplar

Explorer
Crucible slowly unwraps her arm from Oswald, and sexily gets up after Octavia. When she reaches the door, she looks back longingly at him and blows him a kiss. She then disappears out of the room. Knowing that the men can still see them through the window of the VIP area, she still continues the sexy motions down the stair.

Padreigh

First Post
Seeing Octavia's gesture, Doctor Schmidts stands up and turns to Brick.
"Seems we are invited to the VIP area. Let us go, shall we?"

Schmidt walks up the stairs past the women, enters the VIP area and nods at the Penguin.
"Good evening. I am Doctor Schmidt. And you must be the proprietor of this establishment?"

Walking Dad

First Post
"Yes, I'm your dear host, Oswald C. Cobblepot.

Are these the last of your associates in my club, Doctor?"
The Penguin asks, sitting down again. He seems to wait for Octavia and Crucible to join him.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia returns with the other two and follows them into the VIP area, sipping champagne as she returns to the sofa. She sits down again and crosses her legs, making sure the skirt is pulled down enough in the process.

<<OOC: Not sure where Crucible was going, but we were just getting our companions and returning. At least that's what I thought. So maybe she can be assumed to come back as well.>>

Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases