[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

jkason

First Post
Brick

"Yeah, I'm not as soft as you're probably used to picking on," Brick says to the brute. He takes another swing, but once again can't manage to connect.

"Stay still, will you?"

[sblock=Saves and Health]
Health: Healthy

Defense: 18

Saves: Toughness +10 (Impervious, Tradeoff: Defense) Fortitude +9 Reflex +2 Will +1[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Still invisible she spreads her wings to fly in and whip her chain at the nimbus hoping to lash him good.

[Sblock=Actions]Free Action: Materialize Chain
Standard Action: Melee Attack: Chain (1d20+14=23) Strike 4 with Deadly Aim
Move Action: Close within 10ft, strike and move back out again at a different angle.[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Last edited:

knightemplar

Explorer
Crucible tries to extinquish the dark flame around her, so the club will not catch on fire. Roll: 7 at the same time, she will start yelling at the mortals to "Run! Get out of the Club!"

If she gets the opportunity to do so, she will if she can suppress the dark flaming form of her opponent also. Roll: 22

[sblock=Stats]

PL: 9 (135pp)

Abilities: STR: 16 (+3) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 16 (+3) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 10 (+0) CHA: 18 (+4)

Skills: Bluff 4 (+13 w/attractive), Intimidate 4 (+8), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 8 (+8), Knowledge: Business 4 (+4); Knowledge: Theology & Philosophy 4 (+4), Notice 4 (+4), Sense Motive 4 (+4),

Feats: Attractive, Diehard, Fearsome Presence 5 (25 ft DC 15), Lionheart, Precise Shot,

Powers:
Demonic Speech & Comprehension: Comprehend 3 (speak and understand all human languages, anyone understands no matter the language). Total cost: 5 (2 points per rank and -1 point for broad type human only).
Demonic Flight: Flight 3 (2,500 mph Power Loss when wings are bound). Total Cost: 3 (2 points per rank -1 points per rank for power loss)
Demonic Fire: Hellfire Control 9 (Hellfire Flames Blast 9) /Alternate Power Hellfire Sword - Strike 9. Total Cost 19 (2 points per rank + 1 point for Alternate Power)
Demonic Resistance: Immunity 10 (Life Support, Fire); Total Cost 10
Demonic Warping: Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal - flaw Tiring, Mental & Magic still affect her in Insubstantial)/Alternate Power: Teleport 6 (20 miles, extra accurate - flaw tiring); Total Cost 17 (Insubstantial 5 points per rank, -1 for Tiring flaw so 4 points per rank +1 point for Alternate Power)
Demonic Skin: Protection 7 (Impervious). Total Cost: 14 (1 point per rank +1 per rank for Impervious).
Mystic Senses: Supersenses (Mystical Awareness); Total Cost 1 point.
Witchcraft: Magic 9 (flaw Power Loss if unable to freely speak and gesture)/Alternate Power: Mystic Bindings - Snare 9/Alternate Power: Mystic Fog - Obscure 9/Alternate Power: Mystic Blast - Blast 9 Total Cost 11 ( 2 points per rank -1 per rank for power loss +2 Alternate Powers)

Combat: Attack +6 Defense 14 Init +0

Saves: Toughness +7 (7 Impervious) Fortitude +8 Reflex +2 Will +0
Drawbacks: Power Loss (Holy Sites, Uncommon/Major) -3, Vulnerable (vs. Holy, Uncommon/Major) -3,

Abilities 24 + Skills 8 (32 Ranks) + Feats 9 + Powers 80 + Combat 20 + Saves 0 – Drawbacks -6 = 135pp [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=75826]Padreigh[/MENTION]:Waiting for Schmidt's action.

[MENTION=56260]knightemplar[/MENTION]: How does Crucible try to control the fire? Fire Control is none of her powers, but she could stunt the effect with Extra Effort (either from Magic or Hellfire Control). (BTW, Hellfire Controls' standard power is a straight blast, not actuality controlling a flame.)

Padreigh

First Post
Schmidt murmurs the words of "Loki's Mistletoe" and a wooden arrow shoots from his hand, heading towards "Nimbus".

OOC: Blast 6, Penetrating

knightemplar

Explorer
As she spreads out her hands, she seems kind of suprised as the flames do not die down at her command. She will start yelling at the mortals to "Run! Get out of the Club!"

OOC: Didn't realize that. I dont have hero points to be able to survive the extra effort, so I will just pass my action for this round by yelling the warning to the club patrons.

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 2

Kaltzov phases out of existence and then reappears in a burst of chaotic energy, amidst the two flying enemies, before activating his gravity field, catching the two hovering foes in it, and pushing them to crash to the ground. That was at least the plan, but 'Nimbus' is able to resist most of the graviton field and Darkfire has not enough mass to be really affected.
"Yeah, I'm not as soft as you're probably used to picking on," Brick says to the brute. He takes another swing, but once again can't manage to connect. "Stay still, will you?"
Still invisible Octavia spreads her wings to fly in and whip her chain at the nimbus hoping to lash him good. He seems hurt.
Schmidt murmurs the words of "Loki's Mistletoe" and a wooden arrow shoots from his hand, heading towards "Nimbus", piercing his heart. He dissolves into smoke.
As Crucible spreads out her hands, she seems kind of surprised as the flames do not die down at her command. She will start yelling at the mortals to "Run! Get out of the Club!"
Darkfire shoots an accurate bolt of fire at Chaos, his forcefield barely holding.
The brute realizes that Brick is maybe to tough for him and jumps at Chaos, but the gravity field causes him to just land next to him.
?

[sblock=ooc]
Please ad your current saves and health to your posts.

Nimbus str check (1d20+2=21)
Nimbus Toughness vs DC 21 (1d20+6=18)
Nimbus Toughness vs DC 21 (1d20+4=5)
Darkfire Attack vs Chaos (1d20+6=26)
Chaos toughness vs DC 27 (1d20+9=26)
Brute attack vs Chaos (1d20+8=10)

'nimbus' - 2 Bruised & Injured, dead
darkfire -
brute -
? - :devil:

Octavia -
Schmidt -
Brick -
Crucible -
Chaos - 1 Bruised & Injured.
[/sblock]

ooc: Sorry for the delay. Need a notice check from crucible and Schmidt. Hero's turn.

Padreigh

First Post
ooc: Action will depend on result of Notice check

Edit: Impressive ... :)

Schmidt seems a bit surprised at the efficiency of his attack, but quickly rallies. Trying to stay in cover as good as possible, Schmidt fires another "Mistletoe", this time at the Brute.

Edit: Forgot to name the rolls. But as you can probably guess, the first one is Notice. Having rolled a 1, I didn't even wait for your reply and kept attacking what I can see ...

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Brick

The brute realizes that Brick is maybe to tough for him and jumps at Chaos, but the gravity field causes him to just land next to him.

"Oh, no you don't," Brick says. "Hands off the squishy bossman." He leaps after the brute, bringing both fists down on his back at the base of his neck. While he has him disoriented, he grabs for the brute's wrist to twist around behind him.

OOC: running or leaping charge, whichever gets him there. Since the attack hit, I believe Improved Grab means Brick can initiate a grapple, thus the second check.

[sblock=Saves and Health]
Health: Healthy

Defense: 18 (16 this round from charge)

Saves: Toughness +10 (Impervious, Tradeoff: Defense) Fortitude +9 Reflex +2 Will +1[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm underr attack!" says Kaltzov. "How darre you attack a scientist? I'll make you pay!" The gravity field reverts inside Kaltzov's glove and shoots from it in a concentrated beam towards Darkfire. (Attk: 16 Dmg DC: 25)
"And you? Well I can get away from you." Chaos says and he disappears again to reappear next to the Penguin. "Everrything underr contrrol dearr sirr" he says to him and then disappears and appears again next to Crucible.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases