[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Padreigh

First Post
Schmidt squints his eyes and mumbles some words, almost inaudibly. The shape of a dragon manifests near "The Brute" and snaps at him.

ooc: "Niddhöggr's Bite" (Paralyze 6, Range) at "The Brute"

Walking Dad

First Post
Round 4

"Now be a good boy and take a nap while the grownups clean up your mess, will you?" Brick says, bringing his free fist down on the bruised brute's noggin in an effort to knock him out for later questioning.
"Enough is enough! I will dissect you to instead of interrogate you!" Chaos mutters and concentrating the gravity around his glove, he shoots a powerful blast of gravity towards the brute, hitting his head. The gravimetric energy is to much and the head explodes, showering Brick in blood and brainmatter for a second, before all evidence dissolves in a black mist.

The fight in the lounge is over.

Seeing that Darkfire brushed off the chain attack, Octavia intends to shoot a blast of divine energy at him. Afraid he might slip away, she follows him through the portal....

Other side...

and then shoots him. Then she moves around to put distance between herself and her last location when the divine ray was visible.
Darkfire seems to hardly notice the hit.
Octavia seems to be in some underground lab with reinforced steel walls. A big blond and bearded man looks interested at your arrival. He listens carefully and says to the totally black-clad man: "Shadowgate, close the potal. We have a guest..."

---

[sblock=ooc]
Brute Toughness vs DC 24 (1d20+6=19)
Brute Toughness vs DC 26 (1d20+5=6)
Darkfire Toughness vs DC 23 (1d20+6=26)

Please ad your current saves and health to your posts.

'nimbus' - 2 Bruised & Injured, dead
brute - 3 Bruised & Injured, dead

Penguin - ?

Schmidt -
Brick - +1 HP, grappling
Crucible - +1 HP
Chaos - 1 Bruised & Injured.

---

Other side:

Octavia - +1HP

darkfire -
shadowy shape -
Shadowgate -
"Thor" -

[/sblock]

ooc: Hero's turn. Schmidt and Crucible may post two rounds worth of actions.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Like don Quijote de la Mancha, Chaos risis his finger towards the portal. "To the portal, and beyond!" and he teleports next to it, before entering.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Finding herself outnumbered, brings that smile to Octavia's invisible lips as she remembers a previous battle, long in the past, Oh yes, lovers. Let me f*@# you. Arousal of the erotic mixture of sex and violence threatens to overwhelm her once more with memories the evil service to the God of Tyranny. The bloody seduction mingled with death...

As much as the Fallen Angel wants to dance this number alone, some sanity returns and she lashes out at the one called Shadowgate to interrupt his shutting down the gate, I better not try this on my own.

Octavia moves silently as she can to remain mobile and harder to locate assuming that none of them can see her, while attempting to notice if any of these opponents can actually see or track her movements.
[Sblock=Actions]Free Action: Notice (1d20+17=18)
Standard Action: Melee Attack: Chain (1d20+14=22) Strike 4 with Deadly Aim
Move Action: Stealthily close within 10ft, strike and move back out again at a different angle. Stealth (1d20+16=31)[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

OOC: Octavia was invisible when she went through the portal, wasn't she? So I don't think any of us know she went through?

The gravimetric energy is to much and the head explodes, showering Brick in blood and brainmatter for a second, before all evidence dissolves in a black mist.

Brick sputters as his enemy's head explodes, then his own temper does the same.

"What is wrong with you people?" he bellows. "You can't just keep killing people like you're a vil--" He seems to remember his 'cover' at the last second, amending himself: "We're never going to get any information if you keep killing interrogation sources!"

With a croak, the Penguin falls down, eyes black and bleeding from eyes, ears mouth and nose.

Before he can get any further, Brick finally realizes Penguin's fallen inexplicably. "You and me, we're going to talk," Brick growls in Chaos' direction, but he's already leaping to check on Penguin. "Schmidt, I think we're going to need you over here..."

OOC: Brick isn't trained in Medicine, so I'm not sure if he can make a stabilization check.

[sblock=Saves and Health]Health: Healthy

Defense: 18

Saves: Toughness +10 (Impervious, Tradeoff: Defense) Fortitude +9 Reflex +2 Will +1[/sblock]

Padreigh

First Post
"I am a doctor of History, not a veterinarian", Schmidt grumbles. But nevertheless he moves quickly over to the fallen Penguin.

"Are you sure we should save him? Might save Gotham a lot of trouble later on if we just leave him be ..."

Not really waiting for a reply and hoping for the best, Schmidt casts Freya's Gentle Touch on the Penguin, his hand shimmering in a gentle golden light.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I thought Schmidt could see invisible?

Since I am posting anyway, can I have more of a description of the lab where Octavia is? Things like windows, doors, clutter to hide behind, lighting, general size. At this point I am not sure if she can fly in there and she might need to retreat next round if things get hairy.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I thought Schmidt could see invisible?

Since I am posting anyway, can I have more of a description of the lab where Octavia is? Things like windows, doors, clutter to hide behind, lighting, general size. At this point I am not sure if she can fly in there and she might need to retreat next round if things get hairy.

OOC: No windows in the 12 ft high room. She can see a closed round vault door 20 ft away. There are some consoles with seats at the sides of the 40 ft x 40 ft room, revealed by the white, sterile light of neon tubes. She also notice that there is no apparent machine that could be the origin of the portal.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases