[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Voda Vosa

First Post
Kaltzov turns to see the shadowy figure behind him. He growls as he rises his shield again. Pointing at it with his glove, he utters. "Die!" Two beams of energy fly towards the shadowy figure!

Power attack!(-3 attack, +3 dmg) Fails, using HP to reroll: I hope a 19 is good, DC: 27.
Using another HP to recover from 1 bruised and 1 injured.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Popping back into visibility and unable to return, has angered Octavia. Pagan deities are not her favorite people and this blond one is no exception, "Blondy, I might have something to fix your wagon." She looks for Inspiration on how to deal with him.

[Sblock=Actions]Spend a Hero Point for Inspiration, but I am not sure if I am doing that right. I assume it's a free action, so I will take my turn after the results.[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Received my Inspiration. @Voda Vosa; you still have a move action yes? Use it to get back through the portal.
After receiving some divine inspiration, Octavia calls to her companions, "Bloody hell, this god will kill us! We CANNOT win, head back for the portal now!"

She heads towards the portal taking one more shot at Darkfire as she does.

[Sblock=Actions]Free Action: Speech
Standard Action: Ranged Attack: Ring (1d20+12=23) Strike 5 with Deadly Aim
Move Action: Fly through the portal[/Sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
The last thing the heroes saw as they retreated through the portal was the falling Darkfire and the vanishing Shadow Shape.

You all hear the laughter of 'Thor' as the heavy sweating Schmidt lets the portal go. It quickly snaps back to nothing, leaving you in the burning lounge with the dead Penguin. Outside you hear the firemen approach.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well that was close." says Chaos. "Now gatherr arround me, we have to leave. I prresume he's dead isn't he? A petty, we could have used him. I'll teleporrt us out of here, then we can decide what to do." If everyone complies, Chaos will use his teleportation devices to teleport the entire crew back to his hotel room.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia notes the fact the doctor is somewhat damaged, but says nothing. She is still annoyed at running in a pagan god and is a little worried that she now has issues with those megalomaniacs. She steps next to Dr. Chaos for the teleportation, muttering under her breath, "Fornicating, egotistical, controlling, incestuous and inbred, conceited, ... "

Eventually she subsides into stewing in her own troubled thoughts but finally shrugs, "At least that parting shot at Darkfire probably sent him his maker. So, the fat fowl is no longer living?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Padreigh

First Post
"Let us get out of here. Doctor, do you have any ... I don't know ... gimmick that can wipe surveillance gear and such? I don't know if the Penguin had something like that, but better safe than in the 6 o'clock news."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Unforrtunately no, doctorr. Howeverr, if we werre capturred in the film, we'll be the herroes, fighting off the foul agents of SHADOW!" jokes Kaltzov as he finishes some last moment adjustments to his device.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases