[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Oops, I thought you had read the post above, but it looked a bit 'Brick-only'.

Moving nearer, he sees two gang-members with Shade insignia and two other men in grey suits and wearing headphones besides the entrance

You can edit your above action, if you want.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<OOC: Erg! Yeah probably read it days ago and forgot. :blush:

Alright I suggest the others drive up anyway, I will edit. Were the sentries armed with visible weapons.>>

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: Just knives and chains on the gangmembers. And you think that all you have seen clearly are carrying hidden pistols.

Will wait a bit if the others are fine with the direct approach.

knightemplar

Explorer
OOC: I am good with the direct route.

Crucible pulls off her sunglasses and looks to see if she sees any of the gang members. In her eyes, the lick of hellfire grows with anticipation of the impending conflict.

jkason

First Post
((OOC: Since Brick hasn't seen anything to tell him whether the new people are on his side or not, he's holding back until he sees them act.))

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: I assume the good doctor has already readied his gloves in the car...

The car speeds up and races to ward the entrance. The gang-member just jumps to the side, but the suit draws a pistol and shatters your windshield before he rolls out of the way. As you crash in, they still seem to haggle about something. While Mannheim's projection seems to be very surprised, draws the gang leader an odd looking pistol and shouts: "To soon!" He gestures to the other Shades. Most simply draw weapons, but one of them hits a button on his wrist and starts a transformation, similar to Bane but maybe even more powerful...

ooc: Initiatives, please.
Inspiration video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Hn2Ea4OL8&feature=related"]YouTube - Batman: Arkham Asylum Bane Trailer[/ame]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia watches the rental car speed into the warehouse and remarks silently to herself, I do not believe that the... what was it? insurance? whatever will cover this. Glad the Doctor is paying for it.

<<OOC: Initiative (1d20+20=21) :eek: Good thing she has +20 bonus.>>

Mini Stats: Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Sceptre: +12 Chain: +14>>

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
ooc: I assume the good doctor has already readied his gloves in the car...

The car speeds up and races to ward the entrance. The gang-member just jumps to the side, but the suit draws a pistol and shatters your windshield before he rolls out of the way. As you crash in, they still seem to haggle about something. While Mannheim's projection seems to be very surprised, draws the gang leader an odd looking pistol and shouts: "To soon!" He gestures to the other Shades. Most simply draw weapons, but one of them hits a button on his wrist and starts a transformation, similar to Bane but maybe even more powerful...

ooc: Initiatives, please.

As the car comes barreling in, Brick smiles. "not on Shadow's side, then." He cracks his knuckles as he makes his decision, then charges into the fray.

((OOC: ]Initiative (1d20+2=20)))

knightemplar

Explorer
Initiative: 1d20=14

When the car stops, I will open up the back door, with my hands burning in hellfire.

Mini Stats
Combat: Attack +6 Defense 14 Init +0
Saves: Toughness +7 (7 Impervious) Fortitude +2 Reflex +2 Will +0

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases