[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

knightemplar

Explorer
"While we are talking about the portal, how do we deal with that?", Crucible says as she drinks a mixed refreshment from the doctor's mini-bar. "They can hit us at any time and be long gone in a second."

Padreigh

First Post
"Ragnarök" ... Schmidt scoffs. "Idiots. Obviously they still have a penchant for stupid codenames. Some things never change", he mutters.

"Ask your oracle who this half-god's divine parent is. Maybe that might give us a hint on how to open a can of Götterdämmerung on his ass."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia frowns in disappointment, these Gotham people are not too useful in the magic artifacts department. Mayhaps we should try mail order or this Internet thing I have heard about.

She considers the information she does have and says, "The arrogant whelp of a Valkyrie, huh? Pity the half-breed already looked upon my face. Twould have been possible to seduce him and then deal with the sod whilst vulnerable. Doest thou know any benevolent half-gods that wish him harm?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
"Not a half-god, but Batman had a plan for rampaging (half)gods in his city. It involves calling a specific number. Shall I call in cavalry now, or should I wait until you got a specific location? The cell's GPS got fuzzy as you went through the portal."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia shrugs and replies, "Indeed. Using thy Bat's plan can be held in reserve." She heads to her room and changes out of her night club attire, selecting something in form-fitting black leather.

Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

jkason

First Post
Brick

"Like the others said. No use bringing in the cavalry if we don't know where to point them. But good to know the option's available. I need to grab my paintball gear ... er, my disguise for playing a goon, but then I think we're off to try to get in with Black Mask."

Walking Dad

First Post
"Alright, I sent you the coordinates of Black Masks HQ in a short message. I also added another number to your quick dial: 742926. Only deal it if you have a connection and facing Ragnarok. Good luck!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia returns to the Doctor's room and asks the others, "What art thy plans for our next quest? Teleport in and start parley?"

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Remove ads