[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

jkason

First Post
Octavia returns to the Doctor's room and asks the others, "What art thy plans for our next quest? Teleport in and start parley?"

"Since SHADOW seems to like the 'porting, I think we should probably get there in a way that's not such a surprise, so we don't get ourselves attacked. Though might be good if you were scouting ahead invisible, of course..."

Padreigh

First Post
"Not too keen on teleporting myself and honestly speaking I could do with a bit of rest. Keeping that portal open took a lot out of me."

Schmidt gets out of his chair, stretches and walks a bit up and down, with a visible limp that wasn't obvious before.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Chaos was something like the boss of Crucible and Octavia, but VV cannot post this week. Should we take a break or does someone want to play Chaos in his absence?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
<<Woo hoo! Post #1500!>>

Octavia suggests, "Planning is not amongst our practices at times. Let us be on this quest. I shall scout the lair on arrival and report."

The fallen angel departs the motel and flies to the location of the next victims to conduct her recon of the area and the approaches. She will be invisible the entire time in flight and during the scouting. She will rendezvous at a nearby location with the others afterward.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +20 Def: +10 (0 ff) Tough: +8 (5 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +14 Will: +13
Attack: Ring: +12 Chain: +14
Health: Picture of excellent feminine sexuality
Diplomacy: +11; Escape Artist: +18;
Notice: +17; Sense Motive: +17 Stealth: +16; [/sblock]___________________________________________

NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Walking Dad

First Post
GM: ROLL CALL: Everyone back and playing?

Octavia scouts the area of the office building / skyscraper. There are some suspicious cars and transporters in the area. To guard or to watch, you cannot say.

jkason

First Post
Brick

As Octavia goes on her scouting run, Brick runs out to collect his 'new costume.' When he returns, he has on an array of what is clearly paintball gear: plastic armor replaces his usual leather jacket, and a darkened-front helmet covers his face.

"Ta-da! Just call me Bruiser," he says.

Remove ads