[IC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: I have been around and even posted from my business trip. VV and Padreigh are out for awhile. Knightemplar might have school kicking his butt with finals, dunno. That leaves me and Jkason to carry the load.

I can handle a break until Jan 4th as I head back out of town on 21 Dec, with limited availability during that time.

I kinda feel bad trying to play without VV though, as he was the leader of our trio, Octavia is just a scout.

jkason

First Post
OOC: Still here. As perrinmiller, I'd not been wanting to commit to a course of action with so few of us to come to consensus. I'm fine with a break if that's what happens. My holidays may be getting a bit hectic, too.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Happy New Year!

[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]; We are still waiting on the Doctor now that we are back from holidays. So, it is your turn when you are ready. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
"The plan my dearrr is the suicide mission you trrried, but without the suicide... harrr, harr.
Good Scvhmidt will try to open a porrrtal to Shadow's HQ, just as he did last tome. And we, my frrriends and minions will go trhough. Brrrick will use this new Device to occupy our viking frrriedn while we try to get the neded inforrrrmation to destroy them. Sounds like a plan?"
asks Kaltzov

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases